Old January 7th 04, 06:31 PM
PetiteRadio

Default Hillary

Is true your Hillary Klinton think Mahatma Ghandi wear the Texaco Star?

pr
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old January 7th 04, 07:07 PM
N8KDV

PetiteRadio wrote:

Is true your Hillary Klinton think Mahatma Ghandi wear the Texaco Star?

Possibly! But I'd have to say that Hillary has probably passed more gas
than she has pumped in the past 20+ years.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old January 7th 04, 07:29 PM
core_dump

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:31:12 +0000, PetiteRadio wrote:

Is true your Hillary Klinton think Mahatma Ghandi wear the Texaco Star?

pr

Hillary Clinton made a racist joke about Mahatma Gandhi working in a St.
Louis gas station. If a conservative made that joke, they would be
labelled racist and forced to resign (as what happened with Trent Lott).
But Hillary, a liberal, made a simple apology and everyone forgot about
it.

--
-core_dump

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Old January 7th 04, 10:40 PM
Brian Hill

I hate that woman.
--
73 and good DXing
RX:

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old January 7th 04, 10:55 PM
Brian Hill

"Soames123" wrote in message
- So he Ran A gas Station in East St. Lous ;
- Whats the point ? Why is this racist?

OH! BOY!

Old January 7th 04, 11:05 PM
tommyknocker

PetiteRadio wrote:

Is true your Hillary Klinton think Mahatma Ghandi wear the Texaco Star?

pr

I don't know any French, but maybe you can run this through babelfish:
Please translate the above into a recognizable English sentence before
you post. And you may want alt.conspiracy, since this group is for
discussion of radio.

Old January 8th 04, 12:25 AM
Alan

And the relationship of your hate of '"that woman" and shortwave
is????????? If you hate a lot of people, there is probably a newsgroup that
would more properly fit your needs.

"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message

I hate that woman.

Old January 8th 04, 04:44 AM
M?che?l ?Drisceoil

tommyknocker wrote in message ...
PetiteRadio wrote:

Is true your Hillary Klinton think Mahatma Ghandi wear the Texaco Star?

pr

I don't know any French, but maybe you can run this through babelfish:
Please translate the above into a recognizable English sentence before
you post. And you may want alt.conspiracy, since this group is for
discussion of radio.

Last time I checked, Internet newsgroups, including
rec.radio.shortwave, are still a global forum. Expecting everyone to
post in perfect English, or even in English for that matter, is not
reasonable. Do you expect every SW station you scan onto to be in
English? Besides, it's obvious what PetiteRadio is asking, isn't it?
Perhaps, he heard this on the radio?

Cheers
Mícheál ÓDrisceoil
Old January 8th 04, 07:59 AM
RHF

CD,

My understanding is that Hillary has quite
a (nasty) mouth on her when she is angry.

Think about this had Hillary said this using the Name of:

* Cesar Chavez a Mexican-American Leader
GoTo= http://www.incwell.com/Biographies/Chavez.html

* Martin Luther King Jr. an African-American Leader
GoTo= http://www.lib.lsu.edu/hum/mlk/srs218.html

* Golda Meir a Jewish-American (Israeli Prime Minister)
GoTo= http://www.wic.org/bio/gmeir.htm

Then would the HeadLines simply Read:

* Hillary Clinton made a racist joke about Cesar Chavez a
Mexican-American Leader working in a St. Louis gas station . . .

* Hillary Clinton made a racist joke about Martin Luther King Jr. an
African-American Leader working in a St. Louis gas station . . .

* Hillary Clinton made a racist joke about Golda Meir a
Jewish-American (Israeli Prime Minister) working in a St. Louis gas
station . . .

The MEDIA would still Give Her A Pass [.]
Because After All, We Know She Did Not Mean It in an Evil Conservative
Way.

Like Trent Lott - Who Said Much Less and Was Crucified by the MEDIA.

OBTW: Check-Out the Women's International Center Biographies:
GoTo= http://www.wic.org/bio/idex_bio.htm

jkir ~ RHF
= = = Just Keeping It Real.
..