Old March 27th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Esperanza 6088khz ?

I'm getting an American English evangelist on 6088khz.

The only reference I have for this station lists it as being in Chile.

Any insights?

mike

RX320

100 ft long wire North/South

Calgary Alberta Canada

06:22 GMT

Thursday
Old March 27th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"

If you had a proper radio, knew how to tune it, and knew how to use
reference
material you'd most likely find that it was Dr. Gene Scott on 6090 kHz.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve damn it, Mike's trying to be nice!!!
Cut him some slack.

Burr

Old March 27th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

If you had a proper radio, knew how to tune it, and knew how to use
reference material you'd most likely find that it was Dr. Gene Scott
on 6090 kHz.

Well, you drunken pig, I'm well aware of Gene Scott on 6090 Khz.

http://tinyurl.com/2pjth3

I am also aware of this:

===================================
Today, Temuco is home to Chile's newest shortwave broadcaster,
Evangelical station Radio Esperanza on 6088 kHz. Radio Esperanza is
sometimes on the air 24 hours, especially weekends, so the early morning
around 0700-0900 is a good time to check for this station. They have
been widely heard despite using only 500 watts, and a new 6000 watt
transmitter to have been installed in early 1993 should make reception
even easier. Station director American Ray Woerner has been a missionary
in Chile for over thirty years, so English reports are fine on this one,
too!
====================================

I am also aware that there is a 1996 addendum on the page.

You may now return to your bottle, cretin.

Old March 27th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

[...]

You'd better return to learning how to tune your radio and ID stations, Canuck.

Bonne chance.

Old March 27th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
prescription drug abuser,
[...]

I know how difficult things are for you, so here are the links:

6088 KHz:
http://www.pateplumaradio.com/south/misc/chiledx.html

6090 KHz:
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~VZ6G-IWT/JP/mjp200210.html
6090 Radio Esperanza, Temuco

You may now return to your bottle, cretin.

================================
From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 27th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
prescription drug abuser, SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Difficult for moi?

Great..the drunk is now doing Miss Piggy imitation.

http://www.penders.co.uk/downloads/files/oldguys.wav

================================

Old March 27th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
prescription drug abuser, SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Difficult for moi?

Great..the drunk is now doing Miss Piggy imitation.

Well, you certainly know a lot about cartoons and other childrens programming.
Next, you might devote a wee bit of time learning how to tune your radio and ID
stations, in particular the ones that will be easy for you broadcasting in
English.

LMFAO

Old March 27th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
Prescription drug abuser,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Well, you certainly know a lot about cartoons and other childrens
programming. Next, you might devote a wee bit of time learning how
to tune your radio and ID stations, in particular the ones that
will be easy for you broadcasting in English.

I don't broadcast in English, or any other language, you drunk.

You may want to research the properties of plural possessive nouns.

================================

Old March 27th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
Prescription drug abuser,
SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander,
United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

Well, you certainly know a lot about cartoons and other childrens
programming. Next, you might devote a wee bit of time learning how
to tune your radio and ID stations, in particular the ones that
will be easy for you broadcasting in English.

I don't broadcast in English, or any other language, you drunk.

You may want to research the properties of plural possessive nouns.

You may want to research tuning your radio and ID'ing stations, dumbass!