Old March 28th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHC on 6180

Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.
Old March 28th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.

RHC on 6000 and 6180
BBC on 6005

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

All at 0420 - 0425

Old March 28th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

A tip of the hat, as it were.

Old March 28th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 27, 9:29 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.

RHC on 6000 and 6180
BBC on 6005

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

All at 0420 - 0425

Maybe they moved up to 6180 when the BBC was nearby. 5KHz spacing
could be a problem for low cost SW gear.

Yes, I heard Dr. Scott. BTW, a long time ago LA and the SF Bay got Dr.
Scott on broadcast TV. He has been long gone from the SF Bay, though I
did burn a CRT with 1-800-338-3030. Next time I'm in the southland
I'll see if he is on LA TV.

Old March 28th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 27, 9:36*pm, D Peter Maus wrote:
dxAce wrote:

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

- *A tip of the hat, as it were.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hat-trick

Old March 28th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Habana Cuba (RHC) - Shortwave Radio Frequencies and Broadcast

On Mar 27, 9:46*pm, wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:29 pm, dxAce wrote:

wrote:
Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.

RHC on 6000 and 6180
BBC on 6005

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

All at 0420 - 0425

Maybe they moved up to 6180 when the BBC was nearby. 5KHz spacing
could be a problem for low cost SW gear.

Yes, I heard Dr. Scott. BTW, a long time ago LA and the SF Bay got Dr.
Scott on broadcast TV. He has been long gone from the SF Bay, though I
did burn a CRT with 1-800-338-3030. Next time I'm in the southland
I'll see if he is on LA TV.

M... Sushi - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC) has been on both
6000 kHz and 6180 kHz for many years - iirc ~ RHF
.
Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
Horarios, Bandas Y Frecuebcias
Válido desde Noviembre-2006 hasta Abril-2007
http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia...as-espanol.htm
Old March 28th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 28, 5:35 am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 27, 9:46 pm, wrote:

On Mar 27, 9:29 pm, dxAce wrote:

wrote:
Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.

RHC on 6000 and 6180
BBC on 6005

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

All at 0420 - 0425

Maybe they moved up to 6180 when the BBC was nearby. 5KHz spacing
could be a problem for low cost SW gear.

Yes, I heard Dr. Scott. BTW, a long time ago LA and the SF Bay got Dr.
Scott on broadcast TV. He has been long gone from the SF Bay, though I
did burn a CRT with 1-800-338-3030. Next time I'm in the southland
I'll see if he is on LA TV.

M... Sushi - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC) has been on both
6000 kHz and 6180 kHz for many years - iirc ~ RHF
.
Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
Horarios, Bandas Y Frecuebcias
Válido desde Noviembre-2006 hasta Abril-2007http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia/frecuencias-espanol.htm
.
Radio Habana Cuba - Frequencies and Broadcast Schedulehttp://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/freqtable.html
RHC -http://www.bclnews.it/b07schedules/rhc.htm
-source- BCL News .It
.

Thanks. This one is the most complete regarding frequencies:
http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia...as-espanol.htm
Old March 29th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 28, 12:06*pm, wrote:
On Mar 28, 5:35 am, RHF wrote:

On Mar 27, 9:46 pm, wrote:

On Mar 27, 9:29 pm, dxAce wrote:

wrote:
Generallly RHC is on 6MHz even. Sounded like BBC on 6005, so I guess
RHC moved up to 6180.

RHC on 6000 and 6180
BBC on 6005

And just for M II, Dr. Gene Scott on 6090!

All at 0420 - 0425

Maybe they moved up to 6180 when the BBC was nearby. 5KHz spacing
could be a problem for low cost SW gear.

Yes, I heard Dr. Scott. BTW, a long time ago LA and the SF Bay got Dr.
Scott on broadcast TV. He has been long gone from the SF Bay, though I
did burn a CRT with 1-800-338-3030. Next time I'm in the southland
I'll see if he is on LA TV.

- - M... Sushi - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC) has been on both
- - 6000 kHz and 6180 kHz for many years - iirc ~ RHF
- - .
- - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
- - Horarios, Bandas Y Frecuebcias
- - Válido desde Noviembre-2006 hasta Abril-2007
- - http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia...as-espanol.htm
- - *.
- - Radio Habana Cuba - Frequencies and Broadcast Schedule
- - http://www.radiohc.org/Distributions/freqtable.html
- -
- - RHC -http://www.bclnews.it/b07schedules/rhc.htm
- - -source- BCL News .It
- - *.

- Thanks. This one is the most complete regarding frequencies :
-http://www.rhc.cu/espanol/frecuencia/frecuencias-espanol.htm

Ditto That ~ RHF