RadioBanter

-   -   6165khz India radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/131899-6165khz-india-radio.html)

m II March 28th 08 05:36 AM

6165khz India radio

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

rx 320
100 ft wire antenna
Calgary Alberta Canada
Friday, 28 March 2008
05:35:18

Burr March 28th 08 10:03 AM

6165khz India radio

"m II" wrote in message news:ht%Gj.2564$_v3.1693@edtnps90...

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

rx 320
100 ft wire antenna
Calgary Alberta Canada
Friday, 28 March 2008
05:35:18

Mike,
Do you have your long wire set in a "L" with one end lower then the other
(sloping"?

Nice reports, thank you I am trying to pick them up here but not to well!

Burr

LIFE'S A BITCH. don't vote for one

Red Mountain, Ca./Asia

Grundig Sat 800 Mill, Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245, YB 400,

& a little Sangean DT110

Long Wire, sloping "L",

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

dxAce March 28th 08 11:33 AM

6165khz India radio

m II wrote:

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

India Radio? On 6165 at 0535? In English?

m II March 28th 08 07:18 PM

6165khz India radio

junius wrote:

Perhaps you were hearing R. Netherlands? I believe they broadcast in
English from Bonaire at that time and frequency. They've evidently
done a recent story on kidney transplants in India.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/radio...ey-scams-india

I think you are right. The frequencies on this page don't match the time
of reception.

http://allindiaradio.org/schedule/necoun1.html

Then there's the problem of language....

mike