Old March 28th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 6165khz India radio

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

rx 320
100 ft wire antenna
Calgary Alberta Canada
Friday, 28 March 2008
05:35:18
Old March 28th 08, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message news:ht%Gj.2564$_v3.1693@edtnps90...

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

rx 320
100 ft wire antenna
Calgary Alberta Canada
Friday, 28 March 2008
05:35:18

Mike,
Do you have your long wire set in a "L" with one end lower then the other
(sloping"?

Nice reports, thank you I am trying to pick them up here but not to well!

Burr

LIFE'S A BITCH. don't vote for one

Red Mountain, Ca./Asia

Grundig Sat 800 Mill, Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245, YB 400,

& a little Sangean DT110

Long Wire, sloping "L",

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

Old March 28th 08, 11:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Coming in very well. They are discussing ethical issues surrounding
transplants.

India Radio? On 6165 at 0535? In English?

Old March 28th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

junius wrote:

Perhaps you were hearing R. Netherlands? I believe they broadcast in
English from Bonaire at that time and frequency. They've evidently
done a recent story on kidney transplants in India.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/radio...ey-scams-india

I think you are right. The frequencies on this page don't match the time
of reception.

http://allindiaradio.org/schedule/necoun1.html

Then there's the problem of language....

mike

All India Radio (AIR) on 9.425 MHz via Bangalore, India RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:13 AM
All India Radio SR Shortwave 0 April 18th 05 12:57 AM
All India Radio A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 25th 04 06:18 PM
Radio India? Les & Claire Shortwave 4 March 5th 04 01:19 AM