RadioBanter

-   -   WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132128-re-wtc-towers-case-controlled-demolition.html)

Jim[_7_] April 2nd 08 06:03 PM

WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

A perfect illustration that most American sheeple are
dumber than rocks, and don't believe what their
lying eyes tell them. Anyone with eyes can see
it's controlled demolition, and ears to hear the pre-explosions..

Hitler was right, "the jew is the master of the big lie,"
and the dumb ass Americans eat it up like honey....

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:04:31 GMT, Venger

In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition

Truthers suck. Get a life, clown.

Venger

barnegatdx April 2nd 08 06:06 PM

(OT) Rubbish !

Controlled Demolition?

Rubbish !

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0612152114.htm

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...531304,00.html

[email protected] April 2nd 08 07:21 PM

(OT) Rubbish !

On September 11,2001.When I woked up at a little bit past 7:00 AM and I
turned on my radio, Paul Gallo on www.supertalkms.com said an
Airplane has crashed into one of the World Trade Center buildings.I
turned on my tv set and went to my kitchen and put on a pot of coffee.
cuhulin

BDK[_3_] April 2nd 08 11:56 PM

WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

In article ,
says...
A perfect illustration that most American sheeple are
dumber than rocks, and don't believe what their
lying eyes tell them. Anyone with eyes can see
it's controlled demolition, and ears to hear the pre-explosions..

Hitler was right, "the jew is the master of the big lie,"
and the dumb ass Americans eat it up like honey....

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:04:31 GMT, Venger

In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition

Truthers suck. Get a life, clown.

Venger

Nobody is dumber than someone like you, who believes that all kinds of
impossible things happened on 911. From the jew BS, to the molten steel,
to the "plane never hit the pentagon" whackiness, you kooks produce a
never ending series of kooky claims..

Anyone who is sane, and that leaves you out in the cold, can see and
hear that there controlled demolition could not have occurred. Same goes
for all your kook claims, they have been shot down, one after another,
for over 6 years.

You truthers gobble up the kookery like my old dog chewed up rawhide
strips. Constantly, and always looking for more...he was almost addicted
to the stuff. You guys seem to be addicted to ridicule, and we are more
than happy to feed that addiction.

BDK

barnegatdx April 3rd 08 01:52 AM

(OT) Spam / Off topic do not read or reply

On Apr 2, 6:56 pm, BDK

Rubbish !