Old April 2nd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

A perfect illustration that most American sheeple are
dumber than rocks, and don't believe what their
lying eyes tell them. Anyone with eyes can see
it's controlled demolition, and ears to hear the pre-explosions..

Hitler was right, "the jew is the master of the big lie,"
and the dumb ass Americans eat it up like honey....

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:04:31 GMT, Venger

In this article we show that "top-down" controlled demolition

Truthers suck. Get a life, clown.

Venger

Old April 2nd 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Rubbish !

Controlled Demolition?

Rubbish !

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1227842.html

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0612152114.htm

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...531304,00.html
Old April 2nd 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On September 11,2001.When I woked up at a little bit past 7:00 AM and I
turned on my radio, Paul Gallo on www.supertalkms.com said an
Airplane has crashed into one of the World Trade Center buildings.I
turned on my tv set and went to my kitchen and put on a pot of coffee.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Spam / Off topic do not read or reply

On Apr 2, 6:56 pm, BDK

Rubbish !