Old April 8th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default O.T. Heston is Dead

Touché

It saddened me to see him being used by the NRA and Mr. Moore in the
docu-movie Bowling for Columbine. Clearly the man was no longer in the game
and was loosing his grip already back then, and unfortunately many will
remember him for those sad appearances.

I will remember him for his acting in all the biblical movies on TV that I
watched in my childhood and when Planet of the Apes opened in the movie
theatre -- he was bigger than life back then.

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
IBOCcrock wrote:

On Apr 6, 6:49?am, wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/

Charlton Heston, who won a best actor Oscar for his performance in the
Hollywood epic Ben-Hur, dies aged 84.

I wonder, how many girls and women he ****ed?

I hope many. We need more guys like him.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 9th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT ) Charlton Heston's Gun Taken From His Cold, Dead Hands

http://www.theonion.com/content/from...tons_gun_taken

http://www.theonion.com/content/amvo...on_heston_dies

O.T. Heston is Dead RHF Shortwave 0 April 6th 08 12:45 PM
Is CB dead? Dave Edwards Boatanchors 21 August 31st 06 01:18 PM
If CW is dead.... W2DNE Policy 114 September 16th 05 03:00 AM
Dead SR-150 ??? WDØHCO Equipment 0 July 20th 05 02:22 PM
WTD: Dead FT-747 Brenda Ann Equipment 0 June 8th 05 11:07 PM