Old April 11th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Newbie SWLs : List of Top 1000 High Frequency (HF) Frequencies

On Apr 10, 9:06*pm, junius wrote:
On Apr 10, 10:58*pm, wrote:
On Apr 8, 7:34 pm, RHF wrote:

* * * * Four Star Snip * * * *

- - So what's the deal with these
- - "Aeronautical Off Route Frequency"-ies-

- These are frequencies intended for aeronautical communications
- for aircraft flying primarily outside of national or international
civil
- air routes (hence the emphasis on military air traffic on the
- Aeronautical Off Route frequencies found on Mr. Van Horn's list)

Junius - Good Answer ) ~ RHF

LIST - Top 1000 High Frequency (HF) Frequencies*

TOP 1000 HF LIST - http://tinyurl.com/6elozd
[ http://www.grove-ent.com/mttopHF.html ]

Compiled -by- Larry Van Horn for Police Call
-presented by- Monitoring Times

* Nice place to 'start' when you find something in those
Big Spaces in-between the Shortwave (SW) Broadcast
and the Amateur Radio [Ham] Bands.

The International (SW) Broadcast Bands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortwave_bands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shortwa...e_broadcasting
http://www.radiooutlook.com/index.ph...id=5&chapter=0

Amateur Radio [Ham] High Frequency (HF) Bands
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur...High_Frequency
Old April 11th 08, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default An Open Letter : Junius - It All Started With Telamon and It All EndsWith Telamon. ~ RHF

On Apr 10, 9:16*pm, junius wrote:
On Apr 10, 8:53*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"Eric Ferguson" wrote:

-Snip-

- - - Telamon may flame me now. Do I care... No!

- - One mans garbage is another mans treasure.
- -
- - --
- - Telamon
- - Ventura, California

- Well, there's certainly no treasure in anything you've added
- to this thread.
-
- Yes, we get it: *you find RHF to be a moron. *You've made
- that abundantly clear in a multitude of threads here in RRS.
-
- Speaking of spam nuisances, is there any chance that this
- absurd ****ing contest between you two might soon end?
-
- Or would each of you be simply too childish to give up
- his/her part in this idiocy?

An "Open Letter" to the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newsgroup Readers :

Junius - It All Started With Telamon
and It All Ends With Telamon. ~ RHF

1 - I put a "PONG : Telamon - " at the start of just about all
of my Relpies to His Attacks on Me "RHF".
-so- Clearly you and eveyone else does not have to read them :
Just Filter-Out the "PONG"s -or- Simply 'Choose' Not To Read
the "PONG"s.

2 - I have the Right To Defend Myself "RHF" to Telamon's
His Attacks on My Personage "RHF".

3 - It is Telamon 'who' Attacks Me "RHF" in his Replies to
just about Everything I Post Here -and- Pollutes those
Threads.

4 - Plus It is Telamon 'who' Fails to Amend the Subject-Lines
and thus has you an other Readers Opening Up and Looking
at his Attack Messages Against Me "RHF"

5 - Telamon should have the common decency to Respect
the 'other' Readers and Put a "PING : RHF" - or "Ping : RHF - "
at the start of his Attack Replies soul that the 'other' Readers
can Just Filter-Out the "PING : RHF" Messages -or- Simply
'Choose' Not To Read the "PING : RHF"

6 - BUT Telamon Won't Do This Because He Want To Get
In Everyone's Face With His Attacks on Me "RHF" :
Point-of-Fact Telamon Does Not Respect The Other Readers
of This Newsgroup : As Judged By His Actions [.]

7 - Here is the Message I Posted To Telamon Concerning the
Use of the "PING : RHF"
PONG : Telamon - Please Put a "Ping RHF" -or- One of Your Favorite
Words : Retard RHF; Idiot RHF; Moron RHF; or Spammer RHF : At the
Start of the Threads That You Are Polluting with Your Attacks on Me
{RHF} : At Least the Readers Will Know That The Subject and the
Message Has Changed. [Was : Wellbrook Antennas]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1c95a4dd9457e9
Teli - Show some considerion for the 'other' Readers - please ~ RHF

Will Telamon Comply NO -because- In Doing So He Would
Have To Admit He Is Creating A Problem For 'Other' Readers.

Will Telamon Stop NO. -because- In Doing So He Would
Have To Admit He Is Creating A Problem For 'Other' Readers.

=PS= Telamon's Attack Posts Against Me "RHF" All About
the Self-Importance of Telamon -and- Have very little to do
with me : Except To Use Me as a way to Show-Off Telamon's
Own 'need' for Attention.
Old April 12th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Top 1000 High Frequency (HF) Frequencies

In article
,
junius wrote:

On Apr 10, 8:53*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"Eric Ferguson" wrote:

Hey RHF, I admit I don't read all of your postings, but this one is
definitely *on topic* for this group. Hmm....rec.radio.shortwave utility
listings in the 2-30 mhz range.... seems to be right to me. BTW, THANKS
for
posting the link. I go there quite often, but it's a great site for
newbies
and the rest of us. Lots of good info. Just downloaded and printed the
article on the FlexTenna. Got to build one, one day. G

Telamon may flame me now. Do I care... No!

One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

Well, there's certainly no treasure in anything you've added to this
thread.

Yes, I have not added on topic material to this thread.

Yes, we get it: you find RHF to be a moron. You've made that
abundantly clear in a multitude of threads here in RRS.

Well, it's not that I find him to be a retard, it's that he is a retard.
Retard is not a name for RHF it is a descriptor.

Speaking of spam nuisances, is there any chance that this absurd
****ing contest between you two might soon end?

Or would each of you be simply too childish to give up his/her part in
this idiocy?

Yes, when the retard stops post here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 12th 08, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 10, 9:16*pm, junius wrote:
On Apr 10, 8:53*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*"Eric Ferguson" wrote:

-Snip-

- - - Telamon may flame me now. Do I care... No!

SNIP

You have brilliantly changed the subject line once again. Good move
retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 12th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"MNMikeW" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Eric Ferguson" wrote:

Hey RHF, I admit I don't read all of your postings, but this one is
definitely *on topic* for this group. Hmm....rec.radio.shortwave utility
listings in the 2-30 mhz range.... seems to be right to me. BTW, THANKS
for
posting the link. I go there quite often, but it's a great site for
newbies
and the rest of us. Lots of good info. Just downloaded and printed the
article on the FlexTenna. Got to build one, one day. G

Telamon may flame me now. Do I care... No!

One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

Little tellitubby projecting again.

You have something to say moron? I missed it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 12th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PONG - Telamon - Why Not Post This Dumb BS to Rec.Name.Calling :Retard + Idiot + Moron + Spammer ?

On Apr 10, 9:06 pm, junius wrote:
On Apr 10, 10:58 pm, wrote:

On Apr 8, 7:34 pm, RHF wrote:

On Apr 8, 6:43 pm, Telamon
wrote: In article
,

RHF wrote:

- -
- - Top 1000 High Frequency (HF) Frequencies*
- -
- -http://www.grove-ent.com/mttopHF.html
- -
- - Compiled -by- Larry Van Horn for Police Call
- - -presented by- Monitoring Times
- -
- - * For when you hear that something 'other' than your
- - favorite Shortwave Radio Broadcaster on your Radio.
- -
- - there is much more to 'hf' radio listening - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
- - .
- - Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas Group =http://tinyurl.com/
ogvcf
- - GoTo =http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
- - .
- - RHF's Standard "Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL) Antennas Group"
- - Reference Message Signature-Line =http://tinyurl.com/25zbrg
- -http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/411dac3b4a1798e0
- - .
- - -=25ZBRG=-

.

- Why not post this dumb BS to rec.radio.info?

Teli - Not 'interested' in Radio Info
I am 'interested' in Shortwave Radio and related Info.

- They would love to have you in that news group.

Teli - Do 'They' Love "You" There ?

- Go where you are wanted.

Teli - Why Thank You : I Am Here !
{Where I Want To Be}

-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon - - - Let's see

# 1 - "Top 1000 High Frequency (HF) Frequencies" - That
would be High Frequencies as in Shortwave : Reality Check :
OK this is a Shortwave Radio Listener's Newsgroup.

# 2 - There is more on/in the Shortwave Radio High Frequency
Spectrrium then just International Broadcasters and Amateur
Radio Operators. This List gives a Newbie and some of 'us'
Old-Timers a good place to look and see "What's Out There !"
beyond the 'usual' stuff.

PONG - Telamon - Why Not Post This Dumb BS to Rec.Name.Calling :
Retard + Idiot + Moron + Spammer ?
.

So what's the deal with these "Aeronautical Off Route Frequency"-ies- Hide quoted text -

These are frequencies intended for aeronautical communications for
aircraft flying primarily outside of national or international civil
air routes (hence the emphasis on military air traffic on the
Aeronautical Off Route frequencies found on Mr. Van Horn's list)

OK. I've monitored the "on-route" signals. Boring squared, though
people like to harvest the SELCAL codes. I didn't know about the off-
route signals. So at least I found the post useful. ;-)
Old April 12th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

OK. I've monitored the "on-route" signals. Boring squared, though
people like to harvest the SELCAL codes. I didn't know about the off-
route signals. So at least I found the post useful. ;-)

Good for testing purposes. See how far away you can hear the planes.