Old April 12th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New Aproach

I enjoy short-wave and I have for over 50 years and I hope I will continue
to enjoy it!

From time to time I post a off topic post here to the newsgroup thinking
that others may enjoy it.

I have in the pass joined in on saying something about others way of posting
but it has done no good, the BS post that you can't understand and the
totally unrelated post are to the point where there is no reason to open
post from some of the members of the group.

SO, from now on I am going read from a few trusted posters and help people
with questions that I can help and that's it. This group has got to the
point where it has very little value to short-wave listening.

Burr