RadioBanter

-   -   Posters/Radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132474-posters-radios.html)

Burr April 13th 08 03:22 AM

Posters/Radios

I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

RHF April 13th 08 03:30 AM

Posters/Radios

On Apr 12, 7:22*pm, "Burr" wrote:
-
- I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group
- have a short-wave radio!
-
- This is based on the replies that are posted
- to short-wave related post.
-
- Just my thoughts!
-
- Burr
-

Burr - Man you are good. How did you find out ? ~ RHF

Rfburns April 13th 08 04:25 AM

Posters/Radios

On Apr 12, 10:22 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have several. An NRD-525, NRD-535D, hallicrafters SX-43 among
others. I'm not one of those you speak of.

jw

Eric Ferguson April 13th 08 05:09 AM

Posters/Radios

Hmm....let's see, a Sony 2010, Sony 7600D, Sangean 909, Yaesu VR-500, AOR
AR-8000. Nope, not me either G. Eric

IBOCcrock April 13th 08 05:09 AM

Posters/Radios

On Apr 12, 10:22�pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have two Kaito 911's, but there isn't anything to listen to except
religous ****.

IBOCcrock April 13th 08 05:10 AM

Posters/Radios

On Apr 12, 10:22�pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

Buuuuurrrr. all you do is look at porn on the Internet, even after
getting caught by your family.

dxAce April 13th 08 11:05 AM

Posters/Radios

Eric Ferguson wrote:

Hmm....let's see, a Sony 2010, Sony 7600D, Sangean 909, Yaesu VR-500, AOR
AR-8000. Nope, not me either G. Eric

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B... can't be me.

MojaveDxer April 13th 08 05:31 PM

Posters/Radios

I have a lonely Icom collecting noise pollution in RFI hell.

Telamon April 13th 08 05:35 PM

Posters/Radios

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

When did you have these thoughts? Do you hear voices with the radio off?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon April 13th 08 05:36 PM

Posters/Radios

In article
,
IBOCcrock wrote:

On Apr 12, 10:22?pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have two Kaito 911's, but there isn't anything to listen to except
religous ****.

Then get a better radio and antenna.

--
Telamon