Old April 13th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Posters/Radios

I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

Old April 13th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 12, 7:22*pm, "Burr" wrote:
-
- I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group
- have a short-wave radio!
-
- This is based on the replies that are posted
- to short-wave related post.
-
- Just my thoughts!
-
- Burr
-

Burr - Man you are good. How did you find out ? ~ RHF
Old April 13th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 12, 10:22 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have several. An NRD-525, NRD-535D, hallicrafters SX-43 among
others. I'm not one of those you speak of.

jw
Old April 13th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hmm....let's see, a Sony 2010, Sony 7600D, Sangean 909, Yaesu VR-500, AOR
AR-8000. Nope, not me either G. Eric

Old April 13th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 12, 10:22�pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have two Kaito 911's, but there isn't anything to listen to except
religous ****.

Old April 13th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 12, 10:22�pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

Buuuuurrrr. all you do is look at porn on the Internet, even after
getting caught by your family.
Old April 13th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Eric Ferguson wrote:

Hmm....let's see, a Sony 2010, Sony 7600D, Sangean 909, Yaesu VR-500, AOR
AR-8000. Nope, not me either G. Eric

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B... can't be me.

Old April 13th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a lonely Icom collecting noise pollution in RFI hell.
Old April 13th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

When did you have these thoughts? Do you hear voices with the radio off?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 13th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
IBOCcrock wrote:

On Apr 12, 10:22?pm, "Burr" wrote:
I don't think 10 of the usual posters to this group have a short-wave radio!

This is based on the replies that are posted to short-wave related post.

Just my thoughts!

Burr

I have two Kaito 911's, but there isn't anything to listen to except
religous ****.

Then get a better radio and antenna.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

This Month's Top Five RRS Posters RHF Shortwave 11 August 1st 06 09:16 PM
I blame the posters Not Lloyd Policy 1 May 11th 06 06:02 AM
How many rrs posters does it take?? Cindy-Lu Who Shortwave 5 November 30th 03 12:45 AM