RadioBanter

-   -   everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132518-everyone-better-careful-while-building-those-shortwave-radios.html)

[email protected] April 14th 08 02:10 AM

everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios

Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL ;)

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

Excerpt: "About five minutes to four in the morning, and still taking
voltage checks, my friend received a rather pronounced static
discharge from the radio. He noticed that, just above the coils, was a
very peculiar glowing electrical field just above the center of the
coils. This glowing field lasted about six - seven seconds and, then,
abruptly disappeared. The most amazing thing, though, was the fact
that after this field disappeared, ALL THE CLOCKS IN HIS APARTMENT HAD
MOVED FROM 3:55 A.M. TO TEN P.M.!! (...time went backwards...)"
After this incident, the experimenter unplugged his radio, got drunk
and went to bed. There's no indication of whether or not there was an
effort to duplicate the experiment or document the findings. Oh
well... another profound loss for science.

Channel Cop April 14th 08 02:43 AM

stopt he lies dloyd

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 9:10 pm, wrote:
Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL ;)

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

I suppose this a joke?

of course it is - fake

[email protected] April 14th 08 03:18 AM

everyone better be careful while building those shortwaveradios

WHY?
cuhulin

[email protected] April 14th 08 03:23 AM

everyone better be careful while building those shortwaveradios

As long as we are alive, we are all traveling into the future, moment by
moment.Forget traveling back (physically) into the past.That is
Impossible.However, that KOOK Art Bell has a piece of S..T he calls a
''time machine'' That MORON will be glad to scam you out of your money!
George Noory is a KOOK too.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 14th 08 03:32 AM

stopt he lies dloyd

On Apr 13, 9:41*pm, an old friend wrote:
On Apr 13, 9:10*pm, wrote:

Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL * ;)

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

I suppose this a joke?

If you really want a real joke, check out everything "solution 2" says
about ham radio at this website.

Read the entire "solution 2".

http://www.crownedanarchist.com/mess...mthefuture.htm

Channel Cop April 14th 08 04:52 PM

stopt he lies kb9rqz

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

an_old_friend April 14th 08 05:36 PM

stopt he lies dloyd

On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Popeye[_2_] April 14th 08 06:15 PM

stop the whine

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Oh really? Sure you do fatty? Post a scan of your drivers license.
I bet it does not say Mr. An Old Friend Moron.

Popeye[_2_] April 14th 08 08:27 PM

stop the cries fatty

On Apr 14, 1:43*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 1:15*pm, Popeye wrote:

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, an_old_friend wrote:

On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Oh really? *

yes and you don't- Hide quoted text -

Where, I don't see your real name anywhere on the post..so I will
continue to call you whatever I want, which right now you are "Fatty"

Popeye[_2_] April 14th 08 08:50 PM

stop the insanity fatty!

On Apr 14, 3:37*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 3:27*pm, Popeye wrote:..so I will
continue to call you whatever I want, which right now you are "Fatty

and you are just a cowardly fraud

No, but you are a frustrated fat man who can post nothing but idiotic
tales of libel.