Old April 14th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios

Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

Excerpt: "About five minutes to four in the morning, and still taking
voltage checks, my friend received a rather pronounced static
discharge from the radio. He noticed that, just above the coils, was a
very peculiar glowing electrical field just above the center of the
coils. This glowing field lasted about six - seven seconds and, then,
abruptly disappeared. The most amazing thing, though, was the fact
that after this field disappeared, ALL THE CLOCKS IN HIS APARTMENT HAD
MOVED FROM 3:55 A.M. TO TEN P.M.!! (...time went backwards...)"
After this incident, the experimenter unplugged his radio, got drunk
and went to bed. There's no indication of whether or not there was an
effort to duplicate the experiment or document the findings. Oh
well... another profound loss for science.

Old April 14th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stopt he lies dloyd

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 9:10 pm, wrote:
Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

I suppose this a joke?

of course it is - fake

Old April 14th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WHY?
cuhulin

Old April 14th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

As long as we are alive, we are all traveling into the future, moment by
moment.Forget traveling back (physically) into the past.That is
Impossible.However, that KOOK Art Bell has a piece of S..T he calls a
''time machine'' That MORON will be glad to scam you out of your money!
George Noory is a KOOK too.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 13, 9:41*pm, an old friend wrote:
On Apr 13, 9:10*pm, wrote:

Everyone better be careful while building those shortwave radios, ham
radios, or cb radios. I found this posted on the web. LOL *

Then there's the guy who traveled back in time by accident. Although
he does not identify himself, the author of this Reverse Time Travel
Anecdote is part of the Emanon Inventor's Association. According to
the story, this guy was trying to build a short-wave radio and -
shazam! - was transported back in time!

I suppose this a joke?

If you really want a real joke, check out everything "solution 2" says
about ham radio at this website.

Read the entire "solution 2".

http://www.crownedanarchist.com/mess...mthefuture.htm

Old April 14th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stopt he lies kb9rqz

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

Old April 14th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Old April 14th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stop the whine

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Oh really? Sure you do fatty? Post a scan of your drivers license.
I bet it does not say Mr. An Old Friend Moron.
Old April 14th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stop the cries fatty

On Apr 14, 1:43*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 1:15*pm, Popeye wrote:

On Apr 14, 12:36*pm, an_old_friend wrote:

On Apr 14, 11:52*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in ...
On Apr 13, 9:43 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

"- fake

yes you are a fake

no ur the fake

funny I am the only one of us able to give a name that is real

Oh really? *

yes and you don't- Hide quoted text -

Where, I don't see your real name anywhere on the post..so I will
continue to call you whatever I want, which right now you are "Fatty"

Old April 14th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stop the insanity fatty!

On Apr 14, 3:37*pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 14, 3:27*pm, Popeye wrote:..so I will
continue to call you whatever I want, which right now you are "Fatty

and you are just a cowardly fraud

No, but you are a frustrated fat man who can post nothing but idiotic
tales of libel.