Old May 20th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Telamon Reminds You To give RHF the news group retard a break today

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

SNIP

Nothing important.

And how is our news group retard doing today?

And again another post and more crap from Telahmon that has nothing to do
with Shortwave

He just can't help himself.

Old May 21st 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Get Well, Be Happy and Stop All the Name CallingPosts.

On May 20, 6:28*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:

- SNIP
-
- How is our busy little news group retard doing today?
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

(OT) : How To Tell You Are Dealing With a Teli-Tard ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e9288778946b7f
NOTE - Teli-Tard © Set the Follow-Up-To : alt.local.village.idiot
Reset the Follow-Up-To : rec.radio.shortwave

Teli-Tard© - OK -if- I Post a Reply to one of you Childish
Aggressive Name Calling Posts -but- I have replied only
to about one-in-four {1/4} -then- In the past two days by
my count {Google} You have Posted 56 Messages and
I {RHF} have Posted 52 Messages.

NOTE - I do attemp to communicate and discuss Items of
Interest with other Posters here; since any post between
us only results in Personal Attacks and Name Calling by
You. The majority (39) of my Posts were Replies to other
Readers.

BACKGROUND - You started these Personal Attack and
Name Calling Post about 2~3 Months agao with the Stated
Intent of Forcing Me from this Newsgroup. As I posted then :
After Me Who's Next ? Now we see that you are Attacking
and Name Calling Anyone at will. Attacking and Name
Calling has become a "Predilection" with You -and- You
Need To Break This Bad Habit for You Own Good.

Teli-Tard© - You have called someone here a "Retard"
in 43 of those 56 Messages; and "Moron" in 5 of those
56 Messages. While I {RHF} have used "Teli-Tard©" -wrt-
You 12 Times in My 52 Messages.

ABOUT - Teli-Tard©
1 - First you have "Teli" a nick-name for 'Telamon' {Friendship}
2 - Follow by "Tard" a diminutive of 'Retard' {Friendship}
3 - Ending with the © Symbol to further the Joke
Teli-Tard© is use by Me to Poke-Fun at Telamon especially
when He gets nasty and calls others Retards, Morons, Idiots, etc.

Teli-Tard© - Presently You have Posted 360 Messages
for the Month. While I {RHF} have Posted 355 Messages
for the Month.

While You may catagorize My 53 Posts as a "Spasm".
Then clearly Your 56 Posts could be labeled an Angry
Name Calling Posting Convulsion. {Not Good}

(OT) : How To Tell You Are Dealing With a Teli-Tard ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...e9288778946b7f

Telamon - Get Well, Be Happy and Stop All the Name Calling Posts.
-ps- It Ain't Healthy for Your Emotional Wellbeing. - pal ~ RHF
Old May 22nd 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RHF has a posting spasm

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On May 20, 6:28*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:

- SNIP
-
- How is our busy little news group retard doing today?
-

SNIP

What the problem? You can't even answer a simple question now?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California