Old April 19th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cold Water Faucet For Ground

I am the OP, and wanted to put some more details in. I am in Hobe
Sound, Fl, one mile from the ocean and our water table is very high.
I think that the pipes in the house are copper, but if I get a ground
rod, how long should it be? My radio is a tube boatanchor, fully
restored, HE-10 and my principle interest is listening to the BCB, as
it does great there, but some shortwave.
Thanks,
Bob

Old April 19th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Loews or Home Depot sell eight foot long ground rods, I dont know how
much they cost though.If the water pipes are connected to plastic pipes
to your source of water, they wont work for grounding.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PONG : Telamon - "You give bad advice and you can't back it up. What a freaking retard."

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 19, 1:41*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
On Apr 19, 12:13*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
--

SWL -Newbies- Using a Cold Water Service Pipe For Grounding Point

CF / Bob,

READ : SWL -Newbies- The Ground Rod is First
and Formost for Electrical Safety and it can also
Help to Improve your Radio Reception.

- SNIP
-
- Never take technical advice from an idiot.

Telamon -recommends- *"Never take technical advice from an idiot."

Then Tealamon - Never Talk To Yourself ~ RHF

-ps- polluting another thread again
with your personal attacks on me.

Come up with a valid reason then retard. You can't do that can you.

-
- You give bad advice and you can't back it up. What a freaking
retard.
-
- --
- Telamon "The Chief Resident-in-Charge of Alt.Local.Village.Idiot"
- Ventura, California
-

PONG : Telamon - "You give bad advice and you can't back it up.
What a freaking retard."

Pong right back at ya retard. I don't see any technical backup of your
statements above so put a sock in it until you can do it. Retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 20th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SWL -Newbies- Using a Cold Water Service Pipe For Grounding Point

Telamon wrote:

Never take technical advice from an idiot.

or abuse from an alcoholic

mike
Old April 20th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Never take technical advice from an idiot.

or abuse from an alcoholic

Om Shanti Om

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Proud to be Miami and a blood relative of Abraham Lincoln

Old April 20th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Never take technical advice from an idiot.

or abuse from an alcoholic

Om Shanti Om

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Proud to be Miami and a blood relative of Abraham Lincoln

So? The ninety nine percent asshole portion makes the point moot, you drunk.

And you, 100% dumbass Canuck!

Old April 20th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 20, 9:43*am, dxAce wrote:
m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:

Never take technical advice from an idiot.

or abuse from an alcoholic

Om Shanti Om

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- Proud to be Miami and a blood relative of Abraham Lincoln

Nancy Hanks Lincoln*
http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Lincoln81.html
* Mother of President Lincoln
* * The Legend of a Mountain Girl and her Baby
http://www.melungeons.com/articles/mar2005.htm
* * * Melungeon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon
http://www.melungeons.com/
http://www.melungeon.org/
http://www.melungeons.com/articles/jan2003.htm

A Challenge to Abraham Lincoln's {Lily White} Ancestry
http://www.genealogytoday.com/us/lincoln/index.html
http://www.genealogytoday.com/us/lincoln/indpress.html
http://www.genealogytoday.com/us/lincoln/abepart3.html
Old April 20th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

- Proud to be Miami and a blood relative of Abraham Lincoln

Nancy Hanks Lincoln*

Any record of her being raped by a braying jackass?

mike
Old April 20th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

RHF wrote:

- Proud to be Miami and a blood relative of Abraham Lincoln

Nancy Hanks Lincoln*

Any record of her being raped by a braying jackass?

Your momma?

Old April 21st 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article 8lKOj.768$XI1.127@edtnps91, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Never take technical advice from an idiot.

or abuse from an alcoholic

Then you should not be posting here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Grounding Using Cold Water Faucet Count Floyd[_2_] Shortwave 14 April 21st 08 12:51 AM
The Old Cold Water Pipe SR Shortwave 9 September 16th 06 03:13 AM
Cold Water Pipe Ground? [email protected] Antenna 7 March 13th 05 03:12 PM
Ground rod or water pipe? Ruben Undheim Antenna 6 November 4th 04 07:55 PM
water well ground system Richard Antenna 10 October 29th 03 07:46 AM