RadioBanter

-   -   Month after nest month,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/132890-month-after-nest-month.html)

[email protected] April 23rd 08 10:19 PM

Month after nest month,,,,

in the verrrrry merrrry month of June.So farrrrrr, no money me from
Brian Hill in Zumbrotar,Minnesota for my (MY) Sunn Guitar Amp I paid
nearly eighty dollars to UPS mail MY SUNN GUITAR AMP to Brian Hill in
Zumbrota,Minnesota.Almost two years later, NOTHING! y'all want to read
them emails that Brian Hill in Zumbrota,Minnesota emailed to me? I still
have them in my Wet TV email inbox.email me!
LOOK, Dont do business with Brian Hill, Zumbrota,Minnesota.

Now, call ME a Liar!
cuhulin,,, Jackson,Mississippi.United States Of AMERICA

[email protected] April 23rd 08 11:14 PM

Month after nest month,,,,

F..K YOU!
cuhulin

[email protected] April 23rd 08 11:20 PM

Month after nest month,,,,

You dont want me to email to you them emails Brian Hill in
Zumbrota,Minnesota emailed to me nearly two years ago? I still have them
in my Wet TV email inbox.
cuhulin