Old April 23rd 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Month after nest month,,,,

in the verrrrry merrrry month of June.So farrrrrr, no money me from
Brian Hill in Zumbrotar,Minnesota for my (MY) Sunn Guitar Amp I paid
nearly eighty dollars to UPS mail MY SUNN GUITAR AMP to Brian Hill in
Zumbrota,Minnesota.Almost two years later, NOTHING! y'all want to read
them emails that Brian Hill in Zumbrota,Minnesota emailed to me? I still
have them in my Wet TV email inbox.email me!
LOOK, Dont do business with Brian Hill, Zumbrota,Minnesota.

Now, call ME a Liar!
cuhulin,,, Jackson,Mississippi.United States Of AMERICA

Old April 23rd 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

F..K YOU!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You dont want me to email to you them emails Brian Hill in
Zumbrota,Minnesota emailed to me nearly two years ago? I still have them
in my Wet TV email inbox.
cuhulin

The first Tuesday of next month is 6/6/6 [email protected] Shortwave 0 May 3rd 06 04:50 PM
So far this month: Psychiatrist to keyclowns CB 5 February 6th 05 03:41 AM
So far this month: I AM NOT N8WWM ! Policy 6 January 23rd 05 08:17 AM
So far this month: I AM NOT N8WWM ! CB 6 January 23rd 05 08:17 AM
New ISP; $1 /Month Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 December 26th 03 10:24 PM