Old April 24th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Brand Watches Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 WatchDiscount, Swiss, Fake

Brand Watches Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch
Discount, Swiss, Fake

Browse our Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch
Swiss watches, which is sure the watch you are looking for at low
price. There are more high quality designer watch Swiss for selection

Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch Link :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5448.html

Brand : Omega ( http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-Watches.html )

Model : Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch

Description :
pOmega Watch 1501.30.00- WITH SERIAL NUMBERS- Silver Dial- Self
Winding Automatic Chronometer Movement- Certificate of Authenticity-
Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal- Sapphire Crystal Exhibition Back-
Brushed with Polished Steel Case & Bracelet- Manufacturer Box &
Manual- 100 Meters / 330 Feet Water Resistant- 35mm = 1 3/8" Case, 7"
Adjustable Bracelet/p

Sale Price : $ 209.00

Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch Details :

ul
liWatches-Price Sales Rank: #37302 in Watches
/li
liBrand: Omega/li
liBand material: Stainless Steel Bracelet/li
liBezel material: Stainless Steel Bezel/li
liCase material: Stainless Steel Case/li
liClasp type: Push Button Folding Clasp/li
liDial color: Silver Dial/li
liDial window material: Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal/li
liMovement type: Swiss Automatic Chronometer Co-Axial Movement/li
liWater-resistant to 100 meters/li
/ul

Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch is new brand
Swiss, join thousands of satisfied customers and buy your Omega with
total satisfaction. A watches-brand.COM 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is
included with every Omega Fake Series for secure, risk-free online
shopping. watches-brand.COM does not charge sales tax for the Fake
Omega Mens Constellation Double Eagle 1501.30.00 Watch.

All of our Fake watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it
takes 3days to prepare the fake watch you ordered and 5-10days to
transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free
shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO.
will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No
more other charges from watches-brand.com such as the tax. If you have
any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email
us by .

The Same Fake Omega Watches Series :

Omega Men's Constellation Double Eagle Watch #1513.30 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5449.html

Omega Men's Constellation Double Eagle Watch #1211.10 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5450.html

Omega Men's Constellation Double Eagle Watch #1213.10 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5451.html

Omega Mid-Size Constellation Double Eagle Automatic Steel Watch
1501.51 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5452.html

Omega Constellation Men's Double Eagle Perpetual Calendar Watch :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5453.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Gold & Steel Mens Watch 1211.30 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5454.html

Omega Constellation Double Eagle Mens Watch 1203.30 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5455.html

Omega Constellation Mens Champagne Dial Stainless Steel Automatic
Double Eagle Watch 1501.10 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5456.html

Omega Constellation Mens Silver Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Double
Eagle Watch 1501.30 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5457.html

Omega Constellation Mens-Large Silver Dial Stainless Steel Automatic
Double Eagle Watch 1503.30 :
http://www.watches-brand.com/Omega-wris****ch-5458.html