Old May 3rd 08, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Stormy weather.

dxAce, I think yesterday you mentioned something about a thunderstorm
overhead.
This morning I was sleeping like a champ untill about 3:40 AM.A lot of
loud crashing thunder woked me up.I turned on WAPT tv news
www.wapt.com for the latest live local weather news/updates.WJTV and
WLBT does that too, but I like WAPT the best for local and state stormy
weather news updates.Already there have been about four thousand
lightning strikes across the state.I saw quite a few of those lightning
strikes outside my windows.There still some severe weather alerts in
this state of confusion right now.I wish I lived underground.
cuhulin

Old May 3rd 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Thanks for reminding me about the Kentucky Derby.I absolutely like to
watch that on tv.
That loud crashing thunder woke me up around 3:40 AM this morning.I
watched WAPT tv weather updates untill the stormy weather got on out of
Jackson, heading East, then I went back to sleep.
A buddy of mine, if he is eating dinner or supper and if somebody phones
his house, if his wife picks up the phone, she will say, he is eating
now, call back later!
cuhulin