Old May 3rd 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Watch Out

Don't get caught in this one.

Receipt for Your Payment to

Burr

Old May 3rd 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Don't get caught in this one.

Receipt for Your Payment to

So ... what is that all about?

Old May 3rd 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 3, 6:47 am, "Burr" wrote:
Don't get caught in this one.

Receipt for Your Payment to

Burr

Dis one ?

http://www.scamfraudalert.com/f37/fl...hoo-com-11874/

If it looks too good to be true...

google it !
Old May 3rd 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Watch Out -for- Phishing Scams

On May 3, 3:51*am, dxAce wrote:

- - Burr -wrote-
- - Don't get caught in this one.
- - Receipt for Your Payment to

- DX Ace -wrote-
- So ... what is that all about?
-

PHISHING - Quick Facts
http://onguardonline.gov/phishing.html

Recognize Phishing Scams and Fraudulent e-Mails
http://www.microsoft.com/protect/you.../identify.mspx

Avoid Getting 'Hooked' By Phishers
http://www.fraud.org/tips/internet/phishing.htm

PHISHING : Scam to Steal your User ID and PassWord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing
Old May 4th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 3, 8:14 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

m...

Don't get caught in this one.

Receipt for Your Payment to

Burr

They are sending emails to this radio group saying that you bought 265$
worth of radio.

If you didn't then go to that group and fill a complaint by filling out
"their" form.

Burr

got that too! - but from " PayPal"

" Mouse Over" the hyperlinks & it'll show you the bogus URL

( See below from RHF's Msg )

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/you.../identify.mspx

- Sneaky !

Old May 4th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Woikin in my back yard, takein me a leetle break right now.(I can take a
break whenever I want to) I have some old concrete blocks and some short
and longer pieces of 4'' by 4'' wood that has been sittin by my back
yard for years.So after I haul off that that big pile crap in my back
yard to The Can Man scrap iron yard on Valley Street, I am going to
start hauling off a lot of that crap in my back yard shed to the scrap
iron yard too, it's going to take me a bunch of trips to The Can Man to
get all of that junk hauled off.Some thingys I want to keep, I will put
those concrete blocks and pieces of wood under the crawl space of my
house and when I get the 4' by 8' plywood sections off of my raggity big
old shed in my back yard that I will tear down to the bare ground, I
will cut them into boards with my Skil saw and I will set those plywood
boards on the blocks in the crawl space under the hard wood floor of my
house.I will have my own mini storage under there.

Hey Burr, that ohhhhh soooooo very cute cutie pie gal who bought that
house next door to me from the divorced Bell South woman in Natchez, she
has started moving in over there.Yesterday evening I saw a full size
Ford pickup truck over there.In the bed of the pickup truck was some new
furniture that still had the factory installed card board holding the
furniture.Yep, cute cutie pie gal is moving in over there, and I am
Gladdddd.
cuhulin