Old May 3rd 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Where in The World is Bognor Regis, England ?

On May 3, 5:36*am, wrote:
All of the inmails that come into my computer email inbox automatically
get dumped.I never use my computer to email anybody.WebTV doesn't have a
hard drive, so no chance of viruses.There are only two people whom ever
email me, both of them are married and both of them live in Europe.One
of them is that married Irish woman (married to that Irish guy) in
Bognor Regis,England and the other one is a guy who works at a newspaper
in Ireland.He only emails me about once a year or two.I received an
email from him yesterday.He said he haden't heard from me in a bit and
just wanted to drop me a line to say hi.(I reckon I better send him a
reply) I save emails in my WebTV inbox from those two people untill I
reply to them.All of the other emails from other people, a few clicks on
my keyboard and I get rid of them all at once.
cuhulin

Cuhulin,

You keep talking about that . . .
Married Irish Woman in Bognor Regis, England
Married Irish Woman in Bognor Regis, England
Married Irish Woman in Bognor Regis, England
Married Irish Woman in Bognor Regis, England
Married Irish Woman in Bognor Regis, England

(OT) : Where in The World is Bognor Regis, England ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bognor_Regis
Bognor Regis {Seaside Resort Town} in the Arun District
of the County Shire of West Sussex in England [UK].
On the South-East Coast between Portsmouth and Brighton.
http://www.bognor-regis.co.uk/welcome.html
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Bognor...England%20&rls
http://weather.uk.msn.com/local.aspx...1105&setunit=F
Old May 3rd 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bognor Regis (sometimes I call it Booger Reegiz) is on the South coast
of England in West Sussex County.About sixty something miles
South/southwest of London.LQQk on a map.
cuhulin

Old May 3rd 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hell cuhulin and RHF - I was born near there and lived close by in my
childhood during WWII - bombs dropping in the garden and cartridge
cases coming down like rain on the roof every night.

The worst part was the food rationing - no cooking fat so a diet of
boiled potatoes and cod fish = yurgh! My Mom worked in a munitions
factory and towards the end of the war our best friends the Yank's
used to include some tins of SPAM in their shipments = what a treat
that was - thanks fella's.

JP Montagu

(OT) : Where in The World is Bognor Regis, England ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bognor_Regis
Bognor Regis {Seaside Resort Town} in the Arun District
of the County Shire of West Sussex in England [UK].
On the South-East Coast between Portsmouth and Brighton.http://www.bognor-regis.co.uk/welcom...aUKXX1105&setu...
*.
now you know -cause- you just read it ~ RHF
*.

Old May 3rd 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Chichester is about seven miles North of Bognor Regis.That married Irish
woman mostly works at home home nowadays with an IBM laptop computer
that West Sussex County Council gave her to use.Twice each week, she has
to go to Chichester and Worthing because of her work.She and her dad
moved to England when she was around 17 years old after her mom passed
away.Her birthday is April 22nd, she is 52 now.Last month, she and her
dad and her hubby went to visit Ireland, she said they will be back in
Bognor Regis on May 4th.She has been with West Sussex County Council for
about 24 years.She used to work for a store in London, then later on she
worked at a Skoda auto dealership in London.I once told her,,, they sure
do have the cheek in Cheekchester, (Chichester) dont they? she said,
they sure do!

www.devilfinder.com Map of Bognor Regis England
cuhulin