RadioBanter

-   -   Anybody Using Retro Radios? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133259-re-anybody-using-retro-radios.html)

user[_3_] May 5th 08 09:35 PM

Anybody Using Retro Radios?

Hallicrafters S-53A,
National NC-88,
Hammarlund BC-794 SuperPro,'
Zenith T/O 3000-1,
Zenith T/O R7000,
Zenith T/O Y600,
Masterwork 2896,
Grundig 960 (the real one),
Grundig 650 Professional.

As a start.

I have a Loewe with tubes for sale ;-)
http://www.kapaza.be/detail/9322528/

working condition for FM, On AM, and SW: I need to repair the cord inside..

I have an old Philips with loop antenna for SW.
grundig satellit 2100
sony 7601, 7600D, 7600GR, 2010D,
pana 65

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/ Updated every month or so ....

D Peter Maus May 5th 08 09:44 PM

Anybody Using Retro Radios?

user wrote:
Hallicrafters S-53A,
National NC-88,
Hammarlund BC-794 SuperPro,'
Zenith T/O 3000-1,
Zenith T/O R7000,
Zenith T/O Y600,
Masterwork 2896,
Grundig 960 (the real one),
Grundig 650 Professional.

As a start.

I have a Loewe with tubes for sale ;-)
http://www.kapaza.be/detail/9322528/

working condition for FM, On AM, and SW: I need to repair the cord inside..

Great radio. I had one when I was living down South.

Gave it to a colleague who still uses it every day.