Old May 5th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anybody Using Retro Radios?

Hallicrafters S-53A,
National NC-88,
Hammarlund BC-794 SuperPro,'
Zenith T/O 3000-1,
Zenith T/O R7000,
Zenith T/O Y600,
Masterwork 2896,
Grundig 960 (the real one),
Grundig 650 Professional.

As a start.

I have a Loewe with tubes for sale ;-)
http://www.kapaza.be/detail/9322528/

working condition for FM, On AM, and SW: I need to repair the cord inside..

I have an old Philips with loop antenna for SW.
grundig satellit 2100
sony 7601, 7600D, 7600GR, 2010D,
pana 65

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://users.fulladsl.be/spb13810/swlist/ Updated every month or so ....
Old May 5th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

user wrote:
Hallicrafters S-53A,
National NC-88,
Hammarlund BC-794 SuperPro,'
Zenith T/O 3000-1,
Zenith T/O R7000,
Zenith T/O Y600,
Masterwork 2896,
Grundig 960 (the real one),
Grundig 650 Professional.

As a start.

I have a Loewe with tubes for sale ;-)
http://www.kapaza.be/detail/9322528/

working condition for FM, On AM, and SW: I need to repair the cord inside..

Great radio. I had one when I was living down South.

Gave it to a colleague who still uses it every day.

I have an old Philips with loop antenna for SW.
grundig satellit 2100
sony 7601, 7600D, 7600GR, 2010D,
pana 65

Anybody Using Retro Radios? Bob Campbell Shortwave 1 May 6th 08 01:56 PM
Anybody Using Retro Radios? Joe Analssandrini Shortwave 0 May 5th 08 08:52 PM
retro atennas TongSlinger CB 1 June 29th 04 04:46 AM
retro atennas TongSlinger CB 5 June 22nd 04 01:51 AM
Antenna Question - Retro Fit from TV Macman Shortwave 10 October 14th 03 01:31 PM