Old May 8th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Did My Monthly Check at Best Buy for HD Radios.

Been tracking the three Sony HD radios at the local Best Buy.

Same three have been on the shelf for months and months but today it
was different! One of them has been SOLD! Imagine that! Somebody
has purchased a Sony HD radio! Only two left now. I can't believe
it!

Struble - things might just be looking up for you and your band of
thieves.

But....but ......wait a minute. Oh **** Strubel....the third Sony HD
radio box has fallen behind a HUGE combination CD player/FM/AM radio
unit.

Oh damn - I thought you sold one Strube. Better luck next time.

By the way Struble - would you pass this on to your retail marketing
expert J.R. Stocks. He might need to know this.

Tell him to give me a call if he needs more info.

jw

Old May 8th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 8, 12:58�am, Rfburns wrote:
Been tracking the three Sony HD radios at the local Best Buy.

Same three have been on the shelf for months and months but today it
was different! �One of them has been SOLD! �Imagine that! �Somebody
has purchased a Sony HD radio! �Only two left now. � �I can't believe
it!

Struble - things might just be looking up for you and your band of
thieves.

But....but ......wait a minute. �Oh **** Strubel....the third Sony HD
radio box has fallen behind a HUGE combination CD player/FM/AM radio
unit.

Oh damn - I thought you sold one Strube. �Better luck next time.

By the way Struble - would you pass this on to your retail marketing
expert J.R. Stocks. �He might need to know this.

Tell him to give me a call if he needs more info.

jw

Wehn they find out that they can't get the digital signals to lock, or
hold, it will be returned promptly.
Old May 14th 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Who buys a HD radio that you can't even hear? They need an external antenna
to work. I've checked wally world,
best buy and alike. No dam antenna. can't hear a dam thing.

Did Monthly check at Best Buy for HD Radios Rfburns Shortwave 2 March 28th 08 12:31 PM
Lots of Radios,check them out [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 14th 06 07:33 PM
monthly roundup Scott in Baltimore CB 6 June 7th 06 03:31 PM
Create Your Own Monthly Income Lloyd Policy 7 October 30th 05 03:13 PM
radios for sale check out my links Spam Radio Antenna 0 April 1st 05 09:42 AM