RadioBanter

-   -   Profit Stair on LIVE now 6.890 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133433-profit-stair-live-now-6-890-a.html)

Loosesolder50 May 13th 08 01:34 AM

Profit Stair on LIVE now 6.890

It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)

Loosesolder50 May 13th 08 01:38 AM

On May 12, 8:34*pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:
It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)

The Profit say that 2 or 3 of you got $10,000 that is da Profit's
money.
He say best thing to do is spend it now by giving it to Ralphie to use
to buy radio time and kinky underwear for those corn-fed black ho's
livin on da farm! praize da laaaawd - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

harvey[_2_] May 13th 08 02:01 AM

Profit Stair on LIVE now 6.890

One of my favorite pictures of Prophet Stair

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DG

KB9FATTY May 13th 08 02:21 AM

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...fire.com/pa3/h...

On May 12, 8:38 pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:

On May 12, 8:34 pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:

It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)- Hide quoted text -

The Profit is pretty cool. I like listening to these fire and
brimstone guys, different prospectives is good. I think the Profit
could teach old fatty a thing or two. But I think Fatty has has
already received "the mark" so it is probably too late.

The Late Arky Bob May 13th 08 01:58 PM

On May 12, 9:01*pm, harvey wrote:

One of my favorite pictures of Prophet Stair

Too bad somebody didn't get pictures of the profit doing those young
colored girls out behind the barn.

Now let's get back to the radio and tune in profit Stair and listen to
some false predictions.

dxAce May 13th 08 02:23 PM

The Late Arky Bob wrote:

On May 12, 9:01 pm, harvey wrote:

One of my favorite pictures of Prophet Stair

Too bad somebody didn't get pictures of the profit doing those young
colored girls out behind the barn.

Now let's get back to the radio and tune in profit Stair and listen to
some false predictions.

'Eduardo' makes some pretty nifty false predictions as well. Heck, 'Eduardo'
might be better than Profit Stair at making crap up.

m II May 13th 08 03:41 PM

dxAcehole wrote:

'Eduardo' makes some pretty nifty false predictions as well. Heck, 'Eduardo'
might be better than Profit Stair at making crap up.

How long were you a part of this atrocity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY