Old May 13th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Profit Stair on LIVE now 6.890

It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)
Old May 13th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 12, 8:34*pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:
It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)

The Profit say that 2 or 3 of you got $10,000 that is da Profit's
money.
He say best thing to do is spend it now by giving it to Ralphie to use
to buy radio time and kinky underwear for those corn-fed black ho's
livin on da farm! praize da laaaawd - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Old May 13th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...fire.com/pa3/h...

On May 12, 8:38 pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:

On May 12, 8:34 pm, Loosesolder50 wrote:

It be da Profit Stair on 6.890 LIVE on NOW begging for da money
because he say god need it more than you so sent it to Profit Stair
and bank on heaven!! (NOTE: are people REALLY THAT DUMB who actually
believe this uytter bull **** the Profit puts out ???)- Hide quoted text -

The Profit is pretty cool. I like listening to these fire and
brimstone guys, different prospectives is good. I think the Profit
could teach old fatty a thing or two. But I think Fatty has has
already received "the mark" so it is probably too late.

Old May 13th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On May 12, 9:01*pm, harvey wrote:

One of my favorite pictures of Prophet Stair

Too bad somebody didn't get pictures of the profit doing those young
colored girls out behind the barn.

Now let's get back to the radio and tune in profit Stair and listen to
some false predictions.

Old May 13th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Late Arky Bob wrote:

On May 12, 9:01 pm, harvey wrote:

One of my favorite pictures of Prophet Stair

Too bad somebody didn't get pictures of the profit doing those young
colored girls out behind the barn.

Now let's get back to the radio and tune in profit Stair and listen to
some false predictions.

'Eduardo' makes some pretty nifty false predictions as well. Heck, 'Eduardo'
might be better than Profit Stair at making crap up.

Old May 13th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

'Eduardo' makes some pretty nifty false predictions as well. Heck, 'Eduardo'
might be better than Profit Stair at making crap up.

How long were you a part of this atrocity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_2x3JWWzvY