Old May 14th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : How Do You Say "Sorry - I Don't Read/Speak Arabic" InArabic

On May 13, 3:56*pm, harvey wrote:
sdf

That would be : Air-Rube-Beak
Old May 14th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Two Faces of Liberals in The Media and Hollywood : RobertDowney Jr. -versus- Rush Limbaugh

On May 14, 6:34 am, harvey wrote:
On May 14, 4:36 am, RHF wrote:
On May 13, 3:56 pm, harvey wrote:

- - - sdf

- - That would be : Air-Rube-Beak

- Speaking of A- Rube Speak..
-
- ANY OF YOU GUYS SEE IRONMAN..?
-
- VERY GOOD FILM..
-
- ~ Notable line ~
-
- " Now it's My turn"

(OT) : Speaking of the Movie "Iron Man" and Actor Robert Downey Jr.

Iron Man (2008)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man

The "Iron Man" is the Armor Clad Hero
-aka- Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0020749/

Iron Man -is played by- Robert Downey Jr. -CDA3x-
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000375/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Downey_Jr.
Note The -CDA3x- = Convicted Drug Addict Three Times
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...ubstance_abuse
Drugs of Choice : Heroin + Cocaine + Valium + Guns
Served both County Jail and State Prison Time
Religious Belief : Blend of Jewish Buddhism

The Two Faces of Liberals in The Media and Hollywood :
They are ever ready to point-out Rush Limbaugh's past
Drug Problems; and all the while giving Hollywood CDAs
like Robert Downey Jr. a free pass . . .

this has been a 'rush moment' ~ RHF
Old May 14th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

- " Now it's My turn"

The Two Faces of Liberals in The Media and Hollywood :
They are ever ready to point-out Rush Limbaugh's past
Drug Problems; and all the while giving Hollywood CDAs
like Robert Downey Jr. a free pass . . .

this has been a 'rush moment' ~ RHF
.
Rush Limbaughhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh
? Prescription Drug Addiction -aka- Doctor Shoppinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_Limbaugh#Prescription_drug_addiction
-point-of-fact- Charges Dropped and Record Expungedhttp://www.seal-expunge.com/
.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man/

Oh Please !

ROBERT DOWNEY IS A FKUCNIG ACTOR ! ! !

Roy, go back down in your Bunker

- You've had enough reality for the day . . .

( And take your Obama For President Banner with you.. ! )

Old May 14th 08, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rush Limbaugh

- Is ANY of this True ?

http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

Old May 14th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Two Faces of Liberals in The Media and Hollywood :R...

I believe what U.S.Veterans Dispatch says.Barack Hussein Obama IS a
muslim.

www.usvetdsp.com Barack Hussein Obama.Who is He?
cuhulin

Old May 14th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 14, 2:17 pm, wrote:

Rush Limbaugh

- is ANY of this True ?

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2003/10/9656.php

Old May 14th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr. -Just What is He ?

On May 14, 12:58*pm, RHF wrote:
On May 14, 11:17*am, wrote:
-
- I believe what U.S.Veterans Dispatch says.
- Barack Hussein Obama IS a muslim.
-
-www.usvetdsp.com*
- Barack Hussein Obama.
- Who is He ?
- cuhulin

Technically - Barack Hussein Obama Jr. {Junior}
was Born to a Muslim Father and according to
Islamic Law his is a Muslim.

Technically - When Barack Hussein Obama Jr. {Junior}
became a Baptised Christian {Forsaking Rejecting Islam}
according to Islamic Law BHO can be Severely Punished.

Oh, come on - every single person who is not Islamic *could* be
punished under Islamic law - in practice, it never happens, and
certainly not in the U.S.

Technically, Obama is whatever religion he practices, which is his
choice alone. It isn't up to some other bunch of demagogues to tell
him or us, what religion he is.

Don't you think this straw-man, red-herring, nonissue has gone far
enough?

Bruce Jensen
Old May 14th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On May 14, 12:58 pm, RHF wrote:
On May 14, 11:17 am, wrote:
-
[...]

He's a Marxist...

But hey, I made $14,000 trading oil today.. blow me

Old May 14th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

bpnjensen wrote:

On May 14, 12:58 pm, RHF wrote:
On May 14, 11:17 am, wrote:
-
[...]

I'm gonna go buy a new Stratocaster tomorrow!

Old May 14th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

bpnjensen wrote:
On May 14, 12:58�pm, RHF wrote:
On May 14, 11:17�am, wrote:
-
[...]

It was the basis of the 'technical-point' that the
U.S.Veterans Dispatch - www.usvetdsp.com -

Cited by Cuhulin in a prior post - Used to claim
that Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack
Hussein Obama Jr. -is- a Muslim.

BHO may be many things -but- He Ain't a Muslim. ~ RHF

Don't neccessarily support Barack Hussein Obama Jr.
-but- I do think people should Vote for Him based on
What He Is -versus- Rumors and Lies about What He Is.

BpnJ - Every Time this Sort of Misinformation is Posted :
It Needs To Be Corrected [.]

OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein
Obama Jr. - Just What is He ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8aa06534496390

fighting the good fight for a better america
with the truth - now stfu ~ RHF