Old May 14th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : How Do You Say "Sorry - I Don't Read/SpeakArabic" In ...

Obama is a muslim arab.I bet he speaks all of those raghead languages
very fluently.I only know and speak the American version of the English
language in my Mississippi dialect.
cuhulin

Old May 14th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 14, 10:46 am, wrote:
Obama is a muslim arab.I bet he speaks all of those raghead languages
very fluently.I only know and speak the American version of the English
language in my Mississippi dialect.
cuhulin

- So, ya voted for Bush, did ya ?

Old May 14th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr. -Just What is He ?

On May 14, 7:46*am, wrote:
-
- Obama is a muslim arab.
- I bet he speaks all of those raghead languages very fluently.
- I only know and speak the American version of the English
- language in my Mississippi dialect.
- cuhulin
-

Cuhulin,

NO in-fact Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack
Hussein Obama Jr. is NOT a Muslim : However He
is a Reverend Jeremiah Wright kind of 'christian' who
'secretly' Believes in Black Liberation Theology

NO in-fact Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack
Hussein Obama Jr. is NOT an Arab : He is in-fact a
Half-White and Half Black American Born in the USA
who trys to Pass-Himself-Off as 100% African-American.

The Reverend Jeremiah Wright has done a Great Service
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright
to Clarify the Present Day Status of Race Relations in
America in his Public Pronouncements.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...49db8728d516d7

About - Black Liberation Theology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

FWIW - Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack Hussein
Obama Jr. seams to Speak good old American English
pretty A-OK {110%} to me; and I have nevere heard Him
speak any Foreign Languages on the Radio and/or TV.

(OT) : Democrat Presidential Candidate Barack
Hussein Obama Jr. - Just What is He ?

fighting the good fight for a better america
with the truth - now stfu ~ RHF