Old May 17th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics ...

Got this today, from a friend overseas....

We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to have an
election.

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, running
against a lawyer married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with nice breasts
who owns a beer distributorship.

....where is the CONTEST here?

Old May 17th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
D Peter Maus wrote:

Got this today, from a friend overseas....

We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to have an
election.

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, running
against a lawyer married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with nice breasts
who owns a beer distributorship.

....where is the CONTEST here?

Very funny. I would love to hear this on Radio Netherlands.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 17th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:

Got this today, from a friend overseas....

We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to have an
election.

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running
against a lawyer married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with nice
breasts
who owns a beer distributorship.

....where is the CONTEST here?

Yup, that's the ticket! National politics reduced to boobs and beer.
That goes a long way towards explaining the mess we have today. It's
really too bad that 'We the People' aren't a little more discerning...
Old May 17th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

Got this today, from a friend overseas....

We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to have an
election.

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, running
against a lawyer married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with nice breasts
who owns a beer distributorship.

....where is the CONTEST here?

Good one!

Thanks. But it's not mine. It's from Heather....the girl who does the
V/O for the current series of Gilke window commercials.

Old May 17th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Burpelson wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:

Got this today, from a friend overseas....

We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even bothering to have an
election.

On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer,
running
against a lawyer married to a bitch who is a lawyer.

On the other side you have a war hero married to a woman with nice
breasts
who owns a beer distributorship.

....where is the CONTEST here?

Yup, that's the ticket! National politics reduced to boobs and beer.
That goes a long way towards explaining the mess we have today. It's
really too bad that 'We the People' aren't a little more discerning...

Lighten up, Brother. It's a moment of levity. Remove that from the
process, and we really ARE screwed.

Old May 17th 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

-
- We in Holland cannot figure out why you are even
- bothering to have an election.
-
- On one side you have a bitch who is a lawyer,
- married to a lawyer, running against a lawyer
- married to a bitch who is a lawyer.-
-
- On the other side you have a war hero married
- to a woman with nice breasts who owns a
- beer distributorship.
-
- ....where is the CONTEST here?
-

dang - things do look different from over-there ~ RHF