Old May 19th 08, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hillary's New Campain

"Benny Hill" wrote in message

That is so Funny

In Canada it is legal, but not in the USA

You guys are so uptight.

Brian

Old May 20th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

Default ( OT) Hillary's Stronger to win against McCain ( Karl Rove)

Wierd.. You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
to defeat.. than Hil

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...on-to-stay-in/

May 19, 2008
Clinton cites Karl Rove as reason to stay in

Hillary Clinton campaigns in Kentucky Monday ahead of the states
primary.

PRESTONSBURG, Kentucky (CNN) – Hillary Clinton defended her reasoning
for staying in the presidential race Monday afternoon by pointing out
that Karl Rove's analysis shows her to be the strongest candidate
against John McCain in November.

“There has been a lot of analysis about which of us is stronger to win
against Sen. McCain, and I believe I am the stronger candidate,” said
Clinton, repeating a line from her stump speech.

Then she veered from her usual argument.

“Just today I found some curious support for that position when one of
the TV networks released an analysis done by - of all people - Karl
Rove, saying that I was the stronger candidate,” said Clinton.
“Somebody go a hold of his analysis and there it is.”

Clinton was referring to electoral maps drawn up by Karl Rove’s
consulting firm that were obtained by ABC and forecast her currently
leading McCain in the electoral college by 53 votes (259-206), while
Obama trails McCain by 17 (238-221)

270 electoral votes are needed to win November’s election.

Clinton continued to push for Florida and Michigan’s delegates to be
seated but said that even if that happens, the race won’t be over.

“Once we include Florida and Michigan, neither Sen. Obama nor I will
have enough delegates to get the
nomination so there is no way that this is going to end any time soon
because we’re going to keep fighting
for the nomination.”

Old May 20th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
RHF RHF is offline

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-cites-karl-ro...

[...]

CB,

OK - I see that Hillary took the Bait and is going to stay in the
Race.

Should Hillary prevail many/most African-Americans
will leave the Democrat Party :
Some to become Independences :
Others to Form a New African-America {Ethnic} Political Party.

Hillary's continued Campaign for the Democrat Party Nomination
is killling the Party One Voter at a Time.

it's a vision thingee ~ RHF
Old May 20th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

In article
,
wrote:

Wierd.. You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
to defeat.. than Hil

SNIP

This is not a political news group. Take it to one.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 20th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

In article
,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

SNIP

Nobody cares what you think news group retard. Take it to a political
news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 20th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article
,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

SNIP

Nobody cares what you think news group retard. Take it to a political
news group.

Because Telemum is the newsgroup mommy.