Old May 22nd 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Winning even MORE hearts and minds.

"RHF" wrote in message
On May 20, 6:24 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On May 20, 4:12 pm, m II wrote:
The stupidity never ends.

http://tinyurl.com/3ukd5h

mike

Your Point Is . . . . ?

..nicely covered by a hat...

mike

Mike,

OK the Islam-O-Facist can Behead /
Hang-Up and Burn one of our People :

Do We Get An Apology - F*CK*NG NO !

-but- We Must Apologize for Shooting a Book - B*LLSH*T !

seeing red - yes i say that ~ RHF
Old May 22nd 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
On May 20, 6:24 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On May 20, 4:12 pm, m II wrote:
The stupidity never ends.

http://tinyurl.com/3ukd5h

mike

Your Point Is . . . . ?

..nicely covered by a hat...

mike

Mike,

OK the Islam-O-Facist can Behead /
Hang-Up and Burn one of our People :

Do We Get An Apology - F*CK*NG NO !

-but- We Must Apologize for Shooting a Book - B*LLSH*T !

seeing red - yes i say that ~ RHF
.

Roy, you using four letter words!!!!!

What does that tell you?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 22nd 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Roy, you using four letter words!!!!!

What does that tell you?

We use asterisks when we're unsure of the spelling?

mike
Old May 22nd 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article NK6Zj.3504$Yp.1433@edtnps92, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Roy, you using four letter words!!!!!

What does that tell you?

We use asterisks when we're unsure of the spelling?

If they were used place of not knowing what he was posting about his
posts would be entirely asterisks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What part of my ****ing post don't you understand????
Mother ****er

Burr

Old May 22nd 08, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 21, 8:08*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

On May 20, 6:24 pm, m II wrote:

RHF wrote:
On May 20, 4:12 pm, m II wrote:
The stupidity never ends.

http://tinyurl.com/3ukd5h

mike

Your Point Is . . . . ?

..nicely covered by a hat...

mike

Mike,

OK the Islam-O-Facist can Behead /
Hang-Up and Burn one of our People :

Do We Get An Apology *- F*CK*NG NO !

-but- We Must Apologize for Shooting a Book - B*LLSH*T !

seeing red - yes i say that ~ RHF
*.

- Roy, you using four letter words!!!!!
-
- Burr

B*rr - H*LL YES ! -and- d*mn right too ! ;-}~ RHF