Old May 23rd 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT How much is a BILLION?

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

I don't know the author of this article. It's worth reading.
The year 1959 in the calculations is a bit off, but you still get the
general idea...

Keep in mind that the US National debt is approaching 10 THOUSAND
Billions...

And what is the debt of the dumbass nation of CanaDuh?

It is smaller of course due to your small population. Additionally you've all
been skating on defense spending owing to your reliance on being protected by
the USA.

You have no Army, no Navy, no Air Force to speak of, only token units.

But not to worry, we'll take care of you.

Old May 23rd 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

I don't know the author of this article. It's worth reading.
The year 1959 in the calculations is a bit off, but you still get the
general idea...

Keep in mind that the US National debt is approaching 10 THOUSAND
Billions...

And what is the debt of the dumbass nation of CanaDuh?

It is smaller of course due to your small population. Additionally you've all
been skating on defense spending owing to your reliance on being protected by
the USA.

You have no Army, no Navy, no Air Force to speak of, only token units.

But not to worry, we'll take care of you.

Hay, come on Ace. you know Mike puts the "FUN", in dysfunction.

Drifter...

--
"Regulatory capitalism is when companies invest in lawyers, lobbyists,
and politicians, instead of plant, people, and customer service."

OT How much is a BILLION? David[_6_] Shortwave 0 May 23rd 08 03:19 AM
OT - Billion Dollars Steveo CB 0 December 13th 07 11:37 PM
SIRIUS and XM to Combine in $13 Billion Merger of Equals AirRaid Broadcasting 0 February 22nd 07 11:50 PM
10 Billion$$$ in Relief for Katrina Victims! Jack Shortwave 0 September 2nd 05 02:02 AM
Two Billion Year Old Nuclar Rectors Macman Shortwave 6 February 21st 05 05:09 PM