Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default World Harvest Radio is broadcasting the Indianapolis car race

"m II" wrote in message news:MWn_j.4078$Yp.1313@edtnps92...
Telamon wrote:

Currently on 17,800

Coming in very muted in Calgary. Almost unintelligible.

I'm getting another, stronger signal on 17,795. English. Haven't been
able to ID it...

mike

I got it way down on 17,800 @ 0215,
Can't understand most of it but I can tell they are reporting the race.

Burr

World Harvest Radio 11875 khz m II Shortwave 2 April 3rd 08 07:31 PM
WHRI - World Harvest Radio on 7.315 MHz in English via Angel #1 RHF Shortwave 0 October 20th 05 07:22 AM
World harvest radio Telamon Shortwave 3 August 7th 05 11:26 PM
Non-QSL World harvest Radio Tebojockey Shortwave 0 April 12th 05 06:59 AM
James Dobsen speech on World Harvest Radio mike Shortwave 0 August 31st 03 06:26 PM