Old May 26th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default World Harvest Radio is broadcasting the Indianapolis car race

"m II" wrote in message news:MWn_j.4078$Yp.1313@edtnps92...
Telamon wrote:

Currently on 17,800

Coming in very muted in Calgary. Almost unintelligible.

I'm getting another, stronger signal on 17,795. English. Haven't been
able to ID it...

mike

I got it way down on 17,800 @ 0215,
Can't understand most of it but I can tell they are reporting the race.

Burr

Old May 26th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Currently on 17,800

Coming in very muted in Calgary. Almost unintelligible.

I'm getting another, stronger signal on 17,795. English. Haven't been
able to ID it...

mike

I got it way down on 17,800 @ 0215,
Can't understand most of it but I can tell they are reporting the race.

Sorry you and Mike are not getting good reception. It's coming in S9
here.

I tried the other World Harvest Radio frequencies but they don't have
the live race coverage.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 26th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Currently on 17,800

Coming in very muted in Calgary. Almost unintelligible.

I'm getting another, stronger signal on 17,795. English. Haven't been
able to ID it...

mike

I got it way down on 17,800 @ 0215,
Can't understand most of it but I can tell they are reporting the race.

Sorry you and Mike are not getting good reception. It's coming in S9
here.

I tried the other World Harvest Radio frequencies but they don't have
the live race coverage.

Scott Dixon from New Zealand won the race.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 26th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ASCII"wrote...
I only saw snippets of it,
seems that Danica Patrick's looks weren't enough to shield her from the
thick mix and bump of real racing

Oh?

"Danica Patrick becomes 1st female IRL winner"
April 2008
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/8051728

Old May 26th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ASCII" wrote in message
Sanjaya wrote:
"ASCII"wrote...
I only saw snippets of it,
seems that Danica Patrick's looks weren't enough to shield her from the
thick mix and bump of real racing

Oh?

"Danica Patrick becomes 1st female IRL winner"
April 2008
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/8051728

The subject was yesterday's race,
not something last month.
She got bumped out of the Indy 500 in a pit row mishap.
http://tinyurl.com/53s7b2

My apologies.
I didn't realize "...real racing" didn't
include other Indy Racing League events.

World Harvest Radio 11875 khz m II Shortwave 2 April 3rd 08 07:31 PM
WHRI - World Harvest Radio on 7.315 MHz in English via Angel #1 RHF Shortwave 0 October 20th 05 07:22 AM
World harvest radio Telamon Shortwave 3 August 7th 05 11:26 PM
Non-QSL World harvest Radio Tebojockey Shortwave 0 April 12th 05 06:59 AM
James Dobsen speech on World Harvest Radio mike Shortwave 0 August 31st 03 06:26 PM