Old June 3rd 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default To John Plimmer: Got the CCrane/RP2100

John,
This radio is fantastic! It equals or exceeds my DX-440. I like the
local/distance switch, the RF gain works fine and I especially like it
when you turn the dial, the light comes on, then goes off to save
power. I have been picking up the usual suspects: WPHT 1210 in
Philly, WWKB 1520 in Buffalo, and am going to try for West of the
Mississippi during this quiet sunspot period. I also like the choice
of D or AA batteries that is offered. All in all, a great choice.

Old June 3rd 08, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Well done = enjoy! Certainly a great radio. Am currenly on medical
business in Cape Town with my RP2100 = it's superb from the hotel. Got
France on 1577 kHz this morning.
Cheers from this internet cafe - JP

On Jun 3, 2:19*pm, "Count Floyd"
wrote:
John,
This radio is fantastic! *It equals or exceeds my DX-440. *I like the
local/distance switch, the RF gain works fine and I especially like it
when you turn the dial, the light comes on, then goes off to save
power. *I have been picking up the usual suspects: WPHT 1210 in
Philly, WWKB 1520 in Buffalo, and am going to try for West of the
Mississippi during this quiet sunspot period. *I also like the choice
of D or AA batteries that is offered. *All in all, a great choice.

For John Plimmer: MW QSL's?1 Count Floyd[_2_] Shortwave 13 May 3rd 08 02:59 PM
For John Plimmer: Thanks for the MW Info! [email protected] Shortwave 3 May 3rd 08 08:07 AM
Calling John Plimmer/BCB DX Count Floyd Shortwave 5 September 10th 06 07:17 PM
Ping: John Plimmer dxAce Shortwave 5 April 13th 05 05:30 PM
PING: John Plimmer dxAce Shortwave 3 November 16th 04 03:04 PM