RadioBanter

-   -   Radio’s Obituary (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/133989-radio%92s-obituary.html)

fred k. engels[_14_] August 1st 17 03:35 PM

Radio¢s Obituary

Да!!!!
Same with that dated "Handy Shortwave Chart & Phone line as SW antenna
[12-Jul-06]" garbage

"analogdial" wrote in message ...

fred k. engels wrote:

May 31st 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long Delayed Echo!!!!!!!!!!!

analogdial August 1st 17 03:41 PM

Radio¢s Obituary

fred k. engels wrote:

Same with that dated "Handy Shortwave Chart & Phone line as SW antenna
[12-Jul-06]" garbage

If we keep up this pace, it won't be long before we"ll party like it's
1999!

analogdial August 1st 17 10:24 PM

Radio¢s Obituary

fred k. engels wrote:

Stock up on Art Bell emergency rations before it's too early!!!!!