Old June 11th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Who is aveinatech

I tried to reply!

Write me again with your address.

Burr

Old June 12th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 11, 12:39*am, "Burr" wrote:
I tried to reply!

Write me again with your address.

Burr

Sure Burr. Name is Chris ). I was going
through google groups linking to this Usenet group. It (Google) said
my email address should be visible. I use a Sony 7600GR and belong to
that Google group. Used to have lots of Amateur Radio equipment but
moved to Samoa. Travelled light to here and have stayed that way
since.

Read the groups news on a regular basis. On T and some off T.

Looking for some cheap solar panels at the mo, but they aint cheap...
(re. trying to save grid power costs) May have to wait until the thin
film stuff is ready for retail sale

Cheers

P.S. Where are you located?

.

Cheers
Old June 12th 08, 11:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Jun 11, 12:39 am, "Burr" wrote:
I tried to reply!

Write me again with your address.

Burr

Sure Burr. Name is Chris ). I was going
through google groups linking to this Usenet group. It (Google) said
my email address should be visible. I use a Sony 7600GR and belong to
that Google group. Used to have lots of Amateur Radio equipment but
moved to Samoa. Travelled light to here and have stayed that way
since.

Read the groups news on a regular basis. On T and some off T.

Looking for some cheap solar panels at the mo, but they aint cheap...
(re. trying to save grid power costs) May have to wait until the thin
film stuff is ready for retail sale

Cheers

P.S. Where are you located?

..

Cheers

Burr's Radio Shack

Red Mountain, California / Bulacan, Philippines

Shortwave Receivers :

Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium

Drake SW8

Uniden BC895XLT & 245XLT

Grundig Yacht Boy 400

Antennas :

Long Wire Sloping "L"

Stoner Dymek DA100D

Discone Antenna

Old June 12th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Jun 11, 12:39 am, "Burr" wrote:
I tried to reply!

Write me again with your address.

Burr

Sure Burr. Name is Chris ). I was going
through google groups linking to this Usenet group.

Your email, address does not work.

If you have a working address and want to please send it to me.