Old June 13th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tim Russert R.I.P.

The best of the bunch. Damn.
Old June 14th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 6:11�pm, Tex wrote:
The best of the bunch. Damn.

He was a fatty and had a heart attack.
Old June 14th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 13, 3:11*pm, Tex wrote:

- The best of the bunch. Damn.

Politics Aside - As a Man Tim Russert Loved His Country:
You Had To Like The Guy as a Fellow American - i did ~ RHF

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/0...f-tim-russert/

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...es_for_ru.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...sert-dies.html

Tim Russert's News Reporting and Political Commentary
added to the Political Knowledge of his fellow American
Citizens in a Positive way that created a better understanding
of the events and Issues we faced as a People and a Nation.
His Life's Work was a Blessing to America and All Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Russert

Dear Lord God {Allah},
Please Accept the Soul of Your Servant Tim Russert
into Heaven and Grant Him Eternal Rest and Peace
Forever and Ever -and- Grant his Family and Friends
Peace and Comfort at the Tragic Loss and Sudden
Death of a Loved One
- - - and We All Say - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
Old June 14th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He keeled over from a heart attack, didn't he? Look in a mirror, check
the color of your ears.Back around 1972, a factory where I used to work,
the nurse dude there probally read something about ear color and heart
attacks.If the ears are a little more reddish in color than usual, that
is/was suppose to mean more chance of an impending heart attack.That
nurse dude at that factory, he went around checking everybody's ears.
cuhulin