RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) I predicted (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/134412-ot-i-predicted.html)

[email protected] June 22nd 08 05:04 PM

(OT) I predicted

several times before in this here newsgroup, Hillary Clinton will Never
be prez of U.S.A.
I think I also once predicted in this here newsgroup, I don't think John
McCain will ever be prez of U.S.A.either.

I think I am Right.
cuhulin

RHF June 22nd 08 10:26 PM

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Building the ObamagandaŠ Revolutionary Image-of-Change

On Jun 22, 9:04 am, wrote:
-
- several times before in this here newsgroup,
- Hillary Clinton will Never be prez of U.S.A.
-
- I think I also once predicted in this here newsgroup,
- I don't think John McCain will ever be prez of U.S.A.either.
-
- I think I am Right.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

I am sure that Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO)
hopes that your are Right Too ! :o)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack

NOTE - That BHO has replaced the "Jr." for Junior
with "II" for "The Second"

WHY - No US President should be 'junior' to anyone.

-ps- Says right on Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO)'s
Birth Certificate that his Mother was "Caucasian"
and his Father is "African"
http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert
- - - So He Must Be All American !

Building the ObamagandaŠ Revolutionary Image-of-Change
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:H...bama_mural.jpg
ObamagandaŠ : Obama + Propaganda = ObamagandaŠ

* Could Be Fidel Castro
http://www.radrowdies.com/vt/asp/Aff...idelCastro.jpg

* Could be Hugo Chavis
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Televised.gif

*OR* It could even be Posed to look like :
http://www.notablebiographies.com/im...07_img0509.jpg
The One - The Only The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
[ The Leader of the Nation of Islam ]

Telamon June 22nd 08 11:46 PM

(OT) I predicted

In article ,
wrote:

several times before in this here newsgroup, Hillary Clinton will
Never be prez of U.S.A. I think I also once predicted in this here
newsgroup, I don't think John McCain will ever be prez of
U.S.A.either.

I think I am Right.

Let alone dog catcher as she would have to impound herself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California