Old June 22nd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) I predicted

several times before in this here newsgroup, Hillary Clinton will Never
be prez of U.S.A.
I think I also once predicted in this here newsgroup, I don't think John
McCain will ever be prez of U.S.A.either.

I think I am Right.
cuhulin

Old June 22nd 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Building the Obamaganda© Revolutionary Image-of-Change

On Jun 22, 9:04 am, wrote:
-
- several times before in this here newsgroup,
- Hillary Clinton will Never be prez of U.S.A.
-
- I think I also once predicted in this here newsgroup,
- I don't think John McCain will ever be prez of U.S.A.either.
-
- I think I am Right.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

I am sure that Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO)
hopes that your are Right Too ! )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack

NOTE - That BHO has replaced the "Jr." for Junior
with "II" for "The Second"

WHY - No US President should be 'junior' to anyone.

-ps- Says right on Barack Hussein Obama II (BHO)'s
Birth Certificate that his Mother was "Caucasian"
and his Father is "African"
http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/birthcert
- - - So He Must Be All American !

Building the Obamaganda© Revolutionary Image-of-Change
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:H...bama_mural.jpg
Obamaganda© : Obama + Propaganda = Obamaganda©

* Could Be Fidel Castro
http://www.radrowdies.com/vt/asp/Aff...idelCastro.jpg

* Could be Hugo Chavis
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Televised.gif

*OR* It could even be Posed to look like :
http://www.notablebiographies.com/im...07_img0509.jpg
The One - The Only The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
[ The Leader of the Nation of Islam ]