Old June 23rd 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Mart sales on Ebay.... Good or Bad

On Jun 23, 6:27*am, "Justis" wrote:
I thought I read a few complaints in this newsgroup regarding this seller..
He presently has a :
JRC NRD-535D**Yes the very desirable D Model**Excellent
*http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title...anyone know the true value of this receiver and if his is worth biddingon?Sure looks nice, but the display looks a bit dim. *I asked him about thisbut no reply as yet.Previously I had questioned him about another item he had for auction andhis reply was, "I am not a crook", "check my *feedback it speaks foritself".

RadioMart is to the E-bay ham radio marketplace what you can equate a
whorehouse in the worst part of Bangkoc or Manilia to. The goods may
look appealing but if you touch them your odds are 8 in 10 you will
walk away with a nasy disease. STAY AWAY from RadioMart like you would
an HIV infected truckstop whore who's taken a fancy to you're
buttocks. It's just that simple.