Old June 23rd 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default An energy independent America is a Canada free America!

Here's a breakdown of U.S. oil import percentages as of Dec 2007:

Canada: 18.0%
Saudi Arabia: 17.0%
Venezuela: 12.7%
Mexico: 12.6%
Nigeria: 12.3%
Angola: 4.5%

From these figures, it is clear that the U.S. now imports the most crude
oil from Canada, raising serious questions about our single-minded focus
on the Saudis. Are we Americans ignoring the Colossus of the North,
Canada, and risking our way of life?

Not only must we be wary of the Saudis, we must also be ever vigilant
with respect to the Canadians who are now sinking their economic claws
into us. This threat is real and must be addressed by the U.S.
Congress. Please write or email your representatives today and tell
them to act now.

Remember: AN ENERGY INDEPENDENT AMERICA IS A CANADA FREE AMERICA!!!!
Old June 23rd 08, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Plan your errands and don't make unnecessary trips with your car or learn to
be happy and use public transit instead.

In the mean time, conserve your energy, stay at home and listen to your
radio, like everyone else in this group!

Greedy Canadian lol.

"an old friend" wrote in message
Here's a breakdown of U.S. oil import percentages as of Dec 2007:

Canada: 18.0%
Saudi Arabia: 17.0%
Venezuela: 12.7%
Mexico: 12.6%