Old June 23rd 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Yes -If- It is Listed on eBay by Radio-Mart - It's Probably Too GoodTo Be True

On Jun 23, 3:27*am, "Justis" wrote:
I thought I read a few complaints in this newsgroup regarding this seller..
He presently has a :
JRC NRD-535D**Yes the very desirable D Model**Excellent
*http://search.ebay.com/search/search...title...anyone know the true value of this receiver and if his is worth biddingon?Sure looks nice, but the display looks a bit dim. *I asked him about thisbut no reply as yet.Previously I had questioned him about another item he had for auction andhis reply was, "I am not a crook", "check my *feedback it speaks foritself".

Radio-Mart could list a Empty Cardboard Box
http://myworld.ebay.com/radio-mart/
on eBay and it would be the Box of All Boxes.

Perfect Condition *Mint Box* Highly Recyclable
* Exceptional Condition Inside and Out
* Package Taping is Spectacular
* All Original Cardboard Amazing
* Look at all those Corrugations
* Rare USPS Priority Mail Markings
-Note- Will be Shipped Double Boxed in it's original Box.

yes -if- it is listed on ebay by radio-mart
- it's probably too good to be true ~ RHF
Old June 23rd 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Jun 23, 3:27 am, "Justis" wrote:
[...]

You forgot the red velvet curtain treatment, the professional cleansing
and the fact it was found at an estate sale next to the Elvis Mansion.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/