Old June 26th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : DaviD -proclaims- The USA Is Finished.

dxAce wrote:

Now, go take your meds, Rickets, and try to face the day like a man.

Do you face your weekly 'Mutual Respect' sessions like a 'man'? I always
pictured you the turned the other way around.

....and THAT is a disgusted sight...

Grow up, Bozo.

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 26th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
On Jun 25, 6:00 am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jun 25, 10:02 pm, "Billy Smith"
wrote:
"Bernard Peters" wrote in message

m...

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:50:17 -0700, asswideshut wrote:
Must viewing for all you flag waving lemmings. He provides more
education and truth in 5 minutes than you learned in 12 plus years of
schooling and a lifetime of reading and watching the corporate
controlled media.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMqJvhmD5Yg
You wasted your time posting this. These people here are the dumb
f?*ks
George talks about. :-)
Funny thing about GC has been that he always voices the obvious.
Always
has been his way! This is no different except that it's really kind-a
sad
for us.

- Not all of us are the dumbasses that voted for Bush

We 'dumbasses' All Bow Down To The Great "BS" !

which is now why we are
in the mess we are currently in. Not that Obama or McCain are going to
do
any better. In fact, It might get a lot worse before it gets better.
Especially with the economy and retail sales withering with high gas
prices
and everything else. So much for invading Iraq and getting oil cheaper
and
getting rid of the Baathists. So much for that adventure which has been
mistake from the start.

On the topic of GC, sorry to hear that he passed. He was one of the
rare
sane voices who called things as they were rather than being wrapped in
dogma, hypocrisy, etc. Shame to see him go.

- The USA is finished.
- We haven't had a fair election in a decade.
- The treasury has been drained by the fat cats.
- The President is a war criminal and the legislature
- are his enablers and refuse to remove him.
- It's all over but the garage sale.

DaviD -proclaims- The USA Is Finished.

Dave it ain't the any of the US Presidents that have
Failed the US People it is the US Congress.

The US Congress under the lack of Leadership of
Pelosi and Reed is resposible for a 71% increase
{+$1.67} in the Price of Gas in the USA.
http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics....20080609a.html

~ RHF

Old June 26th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ka6uup wrote:
George Carlin's finest moment was the day he died.

Wow....the very soul of sensitivity, aren't you.

The man can't hurt you. You have to bash him in death, too?

Old June 26th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 1:09 pm, ka6uup wrote:
George Carlin's finest moment was the day he died.

Wow! You just opened the portal for bad karma to enter your life.
Something very bad will be happening soon, it's an immutable cosmic
law that I've witnessed hundreds of times.

I'd say I feel sorry for you but I really don't. You deserve no
sympathy for what you will be receiving. Karmic justice.

Old June 27th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 1:09 pm, ka6uup wrote:
George Carlin's finest moment was the day he died.

The individual who took time out of his day to make the above
declaration also considers himself a devout Christian. Click on his
profile and you will see numerous postings lecturing others on the
"true" gospel of Jesus Christ.

Unbelievable but yet so typical.

Old June 29th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Billy Smith: you're post-dating your messages

"Dave" wrote in message
Billy Smith wrote:

This may be a crime under the USA Patriot Act.

Might be considering that most other constitutional freedoms are pretty much
null and void according to the Communistic leaders