Old June 26th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lies, damnable lies, and STATISTISTICS.

In article UWj8k.178$7%6.88@edtnps82, m II wrote:

In a surprising turn of events, Telamon has dropped out of the Sinister
Three and is now posting at a very modest 5.1 percent rating. A
worrisome trend show D. Peter Maus climbing the ladder to infamy. We
can't be certain until more data points are gathered.

SNIP

Your stat's have very little value. They do not reflect the content of
the posts or intent of the posts. Near meaningless numbers.

Peter is worth reading and other people are not. How often they post
does not reflect on whether their posts are worth reading or just crap.

I'm sorry to say you post very little that is worth reading or even on
topic. This thread you started is just another example of the continual
off topic crap you engage in.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 26th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I'm sorry to say you post very little that is worth reading or even on
topic. This thread you started is just another example of the continual
off topic crap you engage in.

....very hurtful...Would you consider RHF bashing an improvement? What
about the drunken racist garbage from one of the others?

mike

Telamon also spells out 'Mean Lot' and 'Not Male'. I wonder what else...

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/