Old June 28th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT) Who Owns America's Wealth?

Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

Old June 28th 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 28, 7:55*am, dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:
The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

How about taking some of that wealth and repairing the pot holes out
front.

Old June 28th 08, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

harvey wrote:

On Jun 28, 7:55 am, dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:
The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

How about taking some of that wealth and repairing the pot holes out
front.

I'd be more in favour of taking some of that wealth and establishing re-education
camps for you folks who can't quite figure things out.

Old June 28th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Old June 28th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Getting paid for alleged soft tissue injuries hardly qualifies as work.
Then there were your insurance claim settlements. The last time you got
in front
of a truck, you said there was nothing wrong with you that 30+ thousand
wouldn't fix.

Nice work, if you can get it.

Still have that ten thousand rounds of RUSSIAN ammunition in the crawl
space beneath the house?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage, this filter
blocks all postings from Gmail, Google Mail and Google Groups.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 28th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?

Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.
Old June 28th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without working for
it?
Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

That's work + brains.

Try it yourself, boy!

Old June 28th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Tex wrote:

The top 10% own 72% of the wealth.

The rest of the 90% own 28% of the wealth.

The top 1% owns 37% of the wealth.

1% of Americans own more wealth than the entire 90% of the rest of
Americans (37% vs. 28%).

Source: The Federal Reserve

Whens the last time a rich person did anything for you? Yeah me
neither.
So what you're saying is that you want some of the wealth without
working for
it?
Like you do?

Me? I worked for mine! I suggest that you get your shine box out and
join M II out
on the corner and get busy, boys.

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

So what? If he's invested well, and profited from his investments,
he's earned the profits. It's part of the process.

Why should that **** you off? And why is it any of your business?

Old June 28th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dave wrote:

Bull****. You were just bragging about your profits from some kind of
oil deal while sitting on your well rounded bum.

The people at Ace's weekly 'mutual respect' sessions tell me he's
actually got a boney backside. The exercise burns off the fat.

mike