Old July 4th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Rush Limbaugh Drug Addled Hypocrite

A few quotes from Mr. Gasbag before he was exposed as being a drug
addict and busted by law enforcement for illegally obtaining drugs.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have
laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing
drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in
societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if
people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused
and they ought to be
convicted and they ought to be sent up."
-- Rush Limbaugh. October 5, 1995 show transcript.
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/gophotwrush.html

"What this says to me is that too many whites are getting away with
drug use, too many whites are getting away with drug sales, too many
whites are getting away with trafficking in this stuff. The answer to
this disparity is not to start letting people out of jail because
we're not putting others in jail who are breaking the law. The answer
is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict
them and send them up the river, too."
-- Rush Limbaugh. October 5, 1995 show transcript.
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/gophotwrush.html

"It's kind of like sentencing. A lot of people say that we have a
heavy sentence for this crime and a light sentence for another crime,
and what we ought to do is reduce the heavy sentence so it's more in
line with the other. Wrong. In most cases we ought to increase the
light sentence and make it compatible with the heavy sentence, and be
serious about punishment because we are becoming too tolerant as a
society, folks, especially of crime, in too many parts of the
country."
Old July 7th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .

On Jul 6, 6:43*pm, m II wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - (OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .
- - 'anOther Tex' Message ~ RHF
- - *.

- Why do you repeat the whole message when you respond?
- Do you know how to*edit your response?
-
- mike
-

* One Star Snip *

Mike - All I 'see' with the {Evil} Google Groups is :
On Jul 3, 8:52 pm, Tex wrote:

(OT) : For "Off-Topic" Messages has a new meaning . . .
'anOther Tex' Message ~ RHF