Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 13th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default AM Stereo...

Hey,

I read on many sites that Chris Cuff made a number of AM Stereo
decoder boards which could be inserted into some existing radios. I've
tried his e-mail addresses but have not got a response. Does anyone
know how to get in conact with him?

TIA...

am/fm/sw stereo for car? Al Patrick Shortwave 2 January 9th 07 12:49 AM
AM Stereo/FM Stereo Receiver ungvichian Homebrew 3 September 4th 06 04:11 PM
AM Stereo Radio Stations in the USA List and AM Stereo Radio Info RHF Shortwave 4 November 11th 05 06:33 PM
AM Stereo michael_s Shortwave 18 August 9th 05 10:35 PM
Stereo Seperation of Stereo AM Jianhong Wang Broadcasting 3 April 27th 04 03:29 PM