Old August 6th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Mike - What is this Fixation of Yours with HomosexualActivities?

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, aka Steve Lare, America's Finest, wrote:

Will you stop altering my posts or does it go on? Your choice.
mike
Will you stop being a dumbass Canuck or does it go on? Your choice.
Mind you, I LIKE the taste of Canadians, but they don't
come anywhere NEAR the taste of Norman Olson. He was like a
real taste treat on the old tongue. It was an honor being his woman.
Well, you are truly a fruitcake, Lare
Olson was in a Michigan Militia,
much like yourself. it's thought he was insane. Now you claim he's gay.
It never ends. Mind you, he could be suing you for libel if it isn't true.
Good luck.

Well, admitting you had a homosexual relationship with Norman Olson is a
step forward in your recovery.

I admitted nothing, dumbass.

Is that your official denial, you hetero hating pervert? Mind you, I
should be nicer to someone who has rented sign space from me. Thanks,
Steve. You sure have a way with words!

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \/Call me 616 335-9762\ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Does this mean you will stop altering my posts? I hope it does.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 6th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

[...]

/ /\ \/ /\ \/ Then get in touch with M II \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Does this mean you will stop altering my posts? I hope it does.

Nope...

Old August 6th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Does this mean you will stop altering my posts? I hope it does.

Nope...

Hey, you PAID for that ad space..let's use it.
Here. This makes up for your wasted posting. I'll even throw in a free one.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 6th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Does this mean you will stop altering my posts? I hope it does.

Nope...

Hey, you PAID for that ad space..let's use it.

I paid for nothing, boy!

Here. This makes up for your wasted posting. I'll even throw in a free one.

Throw in all the free ones you want, boy! As I stated earlier on, I don't kowtow
to dumbass Canucks. Didn't do it yesterday, not doing it today, and I don't plan
on doing it tomorrow.

Now go grab that hanky that you've claimed that I sent you and cry your eyes
out.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \/ Then get in touch with M II \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 6th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Now go grab that hanky that you've claimed that I sent you and cry your eyes
out.

Don't play innocent with me, Gaylord. You sent me that hand knitted
handkerchief while wearing that red bra that Cuhulin sent you. Remember,
you were emotionally overcome because your lover, the Canadian Bill
Guinness, had been murdered in a homosexual love triangle while visiting
Holland Michigan. We are running your rather tasteless advertisement
out of compassion for your loneliness. We hope you find someone soon.

=================================
Our art department has enhanced your Ad, Steve. No extra charge. Will
you be using PayPal again for this service?

=================================
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \Call me 616 335-9762 \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \Call me 616 335-9762 \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \Call me 616 335-9762 \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \Call me 616 335-9762 \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \Call me 616 335-9762 \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

(Sign Rental Enquiries Welcome. Bulk Rates Available)

Old August 6th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Now go grab that hanky that you've claimed that I sent you and cry your eyes
out.

Don't play innocent with me, Gaylord. You sent me that hand knitted
handkerchief while wearing that red bra that Cuhulin sent you. Remember,
you were emotionally overcome because your lover, the Canadian Bill
Guinness, had been murdered in a homosexual love triangle while visiting
Holland Michigan. We are running your rather tasteless advertisement
out of compassion for your loneliness. We hope you find someone soon.

I hope you find sanity soon, boy!

=================================
Our art department has enhanced your Ad, Steve. No extra charge. Will
you be using PayPal again for this service?

=================================
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Get in touch with M II \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Then get in touch with me, M II \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \_/ \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Then get in touch with me, M II \ \/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \_/ Cause I'm a dumbass \/_/ \/_/

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 6th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I hope you find sanity soon, boy!

....and I hope you stop altering my postings.

In the meantime, I will live up to the contractual agreement I have with
you. I will NOT cancel your ad because of personal differences. A deal
is a deal. Please remember that you are on a monthly billing cycle, so
these ads will terminate on September 5. 2008 unless you renew, via the
PayPal account.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 6th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I hope you find sanity soon, boy!

...and I hope you stop altering my postings.

In the meantime, I will live up to the contractual agreement I have with
you.

We have no contractual agreement, oh mentally ill one!

I will NOT cancel your ad because of personal differences. A deal
is a deal.

And a dumbass Canuck is a dumbass Canuck.

Please remember that you are on a monthly billing cycle, so
these ads will terminate on September 5. 2008 unless you renew, via the
PayPal account.

I think you're on your menstrual cycle, little girl!

Keep crying, as I find it hilarious.

Old August 6th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole, America's Finest, wrote:

I think you're on your menstrual cycle, little girl!

Keep crying, as I find it hilarious.

I thought your type was a bit more sensitive than that. You must be into
the whips and leather crowd. My sympathies go out to you.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Old August 6th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole, America's Finest, wrote:

I think you're on your menstrual cycle, little girl!

Keep crying, as I find it hilarious.

I thought your type was a bit more sensitive than that. You must be into
the whips and leather crowd. My sympathies go out to you.

Keep crying, little girl!

/ /\Jerking off not enough for you, boy? / /
/ /\ \/ /\ \ Get in touch with me, M II \ \/ /\ \/ /

OT - Earthquake harvey[_2_] Shortwave 4 May 2nd 08 04:04 AM
(OT) Earthquake dxAce Shortwave 16 April 20th 08 06:14 AM
(OT) Earthquake rtc[_3_] Shortwave 1 April 19th 08 02:39 AM
(OT) Earthquake [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 11th 05 05:20 PM
Earthquake Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 6 November 4th 04 01:12 AM